Help with Photo Info. please

Sabby80Sabby80 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited July 16, 2008 in SmugMug Support
hey everyone,
i hope someone can help me with this. On my page i have the problem of when i hit the photo info for a picture it does not say any of the info about the camera or f stop or anything just the size. anyone know how to make it so it will see all the data from my camera? thanks

Comments

• denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,336 moderator
    edited July 16, 2008
    Sabby80 wrote:
    On my page i have the problem of when i hit the photo info for a picture it does not say any of the info about the camera or f stop or anything just the size. anyone know how to make it so it will see all the data from my camera?
    How did you create the file to upload to smugmug? If you did a save for web I believe it will strip out the EXIF information.

Or did the photo come directly out of your camera with no intermediate program? It would help to know what camera you are using, what program (if any) you used to save/create the .jpg, and a link to your site could be helpful too.

--- Denise
  • Sabby80Sabby80 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited July 16, 2008
    hi and thanks for the help. i used Picasa2 from google to upload them. i am using a canon 40D to take the pictures and all i did was i thought i uploaded the raw file but i guess not. i guess picasa took the info out of the picture cause i can see it using photoshop and other programs. my site is www.sebastianwojnar.com . i never though of the idea that the program would of taken it out.
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited July 16, 2008
    Sabby80 wrote:
    hi and thanks for the help. i used Picasa2 from google to upload them. i am using a canon 40D to take the pictures and all i did was i thought i uploaded the raw file but i guess not. i guess picasa took the info out of the picture cause i can see it using photoshop and other programs. my site is www.sebastianwojnar.com . i never though of the idea that the program would of taken it out.
    Check the save or save as options, there is probably a check box to strip the data.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog