Options

Loooooove my new toy

2»

Comments

• Options
    drakedrake Registered Users Posts: 38 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2009
    Very nice camera I sure wish I had one of those. :)
    Personal Site: onlinedrake.com
    SmugMug : My Photos
    Photo Migration (Firefox) : smugglr.net
    Online Drake Store

• Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    jeffreaux2 wrote:
    Sheesh...that's it...I'm done......eek7.gif

Until my collages look half that good I am abstaining from all things photography!!!
    bowdown.gif
    You REALLY could mop it up if you sold yourself as a graphic artist......and don't get me wrong....your photography is every bit that good as well.

So.....since you are whining just a tad about only having the pup to shoot....why have we not seen a self portrait of you with your new toy?
    ne_nau.gif

Haha rolleyes1.gif Thanks Jeff .... iloveyou.gif

Uhm, there is a reason why I'm usually BEHIND the camera, haha ... the last pic I liked of my self was shot about 8 years ago headscratch.gif Haha ... (boy!) Besides, I can't figure out how you guys get yourself in focus rolleyes1.gif I'll dig in my archive and see if I can get some of my first pics up, haha ...
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    Swartzy wrote:
    Now whatch go and do that for? Geesh......ah, I know.....so you can shoot more dark weddings on New Years..rolleyes1.gifroflrolleyes1.gifrofl Congrats Angie....should be fun fun.

rolleyes1.gif Haha, nope, no more winter weddings for Agnieszka, that's for sure!!! I just got a realllly sweet inquiry from a bride ... she & I were heart broken when I told her I'm not doing any winter weddings, but it's better for everybody mwink.gif

Thanks Dave iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    drake wrote:
    Very nice camera I sure wish I had one of those. :)

Thanks drake thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    Ok, here's my SP, it was taken like 6-8 years ago .... and I couldn't find the original version of it (not sure what happened to my nose, this is from my early post processing years rolleyes1.gif ), but it's the only photo I ever liked of myself ... ne_nau.gif The other one was taken at my wedding (by my dad, - our "real" photographer sucked) ... but I'm way out of focus, since we're running out ouf the church / through the crowd, but I love the feeling of it ... (I'll see if I can dif that one out at some point)

461424474_GZqGm-M.jpg

...And her's a funny one, also taken like 6 years ago .... Somebody (I think it was my soon-to-be husband at that time) finally nailed me down in front of the camera rolleyes1.gif That's not my usual smile, no worries ... haha ... but I'm usually not really patient when my husband holds the camera ... (he takes his SWEET time with pressing the shutter, and I usually get annoyed at some point headscratch.gifrolleyes1.gif)

461426251_WZJWB-M.jpg
  • Options
    ian408ian408 Administrators Posts: 21,911 moderator
    edited January 25, 2009
    I think the 24-70 is a great lens. As is the 14-24.
    Moderator Journeys/Sports/Big Picture :: Need some help with dgrin?
  • Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited January 25, 2009
    Nice new toy. And, nice pictures.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    edited January 25, 2009
    Thanks Ian & Ed ... iloveyou.gif I ended up ordering the 70-200, 2.8. iloveyou.gif
  • Options
    BVardyBVardy Registered Users Posts: 58 Big grins
    edited January 26, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    I
    3: Doubt any of you will like this pic, but I think it's somehow cute iloveyou.gif (50mm, 1.4 - I think)
    460168812_GB5Ai-M.jpg

I dunno, I love that pic thumb.gif

And you'll love the 70-200 on that FX. I'm shooting that lens and the 24-70 on my D700 and find the combo to be superb.

Enjoy! And congratulations!

Brad