• Options
    mmmattmmmatt Registered Users Posts: 1,347 Major grins
    edited November 6, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    Oh my gosh!!! These are sooo cute!!! Well done!!! clap.gif
    Thanks!
    My Smugmug site

Bodies: Canon 5d mkII, 5d, 40d
    Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    For anyone who is interested, the full gallery is up. Password, which you would know if you read my clue from the first post, is sunflower. http://www.lightcraft-photography.com/Client/Engagements/Marie-and-Chris-e-session/10288782_FrQFM/1/710571274_jkSJx

This is a lot more than I normally give for an e-session but these two are so cute I just couldn't cull any more. Normal for me is 40-50 images. There is a lot of redundancy so I went way way out into left field on some of the processing. There are some that are flashy or otherwise not what I consider great technical images but still images that I know the client will like so they are there too.

If anyone wants to comment on a specific image feel free to post the image in your response by using the share button in the gallery, or just look and enjoy, or whatever!

Thanks again to all who have made comments here.

Matt
    My Smugmug site

Lenses: 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f4.0L, 135 f2L, 85 f1.8, 50 1.8, 100 f2.8 macro, Tamron 28-105 f2.8
    Flash: 2x 580 exII, Canon ST-E2, 2x Pocket Wizard flexTT5, and some lower end studio strobes
  • Options
    ErbemanErbeman Registered Users Posts: 926 Major grins
    edited November 13, 2009
    Wow! I'm a sports photog but I've got a good buddy in California that asked me to shoot his wedding next fall. So, I've started coming in this subforum from time to time to get ideas and learn. I just learned that I'm about to drop $300 on actions from Gettotallyrad.com!!!! In sports, we don't do this kind of post, but I'm definately going to start and see what clients think. This will surely help me in my ability to create great pictures for my buddy and his wife. So, thanks for sharing the knowledge brother. Alot of good photogs are tight lipped about post processing. You're a good guy for sharing. Thanks.
    Come see my Photos at:
    http://www.RussErbePhotography.com :thumb
    http://www.sportsshooter.com/erbeman

D700, D300, Nikkor 35-70 F/2.8, Nikkor 50mm F/1.8, Nikkor 70-200 AF-S VR F/2.8, Nikkor AF-S 1.7 teleconverter II,(2) Profoto D1 500 Air,SB-900, SB-600, (2)MB-D10, MacBook Pro
  • Options
    edited November 13, 2009
    Erbeman wrote:
    Wow! I'm a sports photog but I've got a good buddy in California that asked me to shoot his wedding next fall. So, I've started coming in this subforum from time to time to get ideas and learn. I just learned that I'm about to drop $300 on actions from Gettotallyrad.com!!!! In sports, we don't do this kind of post, but I'm definately going to start and see what clients think. This will surely help me in my ability to create great pictures for my buddy and his wife. So, thanks for sharing the knowledge brother. Alot of good photogs are tight lipped about post processing. You're a good guy for sharing. Thanks.

yeah... I thought about that (being more tight lipped) quite a bit before I started talking about it here, but you have to get the shot first and that is especially true with wedding photography. Get the actions but focus on the shots and the techniques needed to get them first. Sports shooter skills are part of the wedding photogs tool bag, but just a small chunk. Much more to learn about shooting weddings, but you probably already can see that if you have been studying.

Good luck and be sure to post some of what you get!

Matt
    My Smugmug site