Options

Summer Lacrosse

KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
edited July 21, 2010 in Sports
I was pleased to discover that this year's Georgia Games Lacrosse Championship tournament was being held virtually in my backyard.

I never miss an opportunity to shoot lacrosse, so I spent this past weekend covering games in between dodging torrential thunderstorms.

Here's a few shots from the High School and U15 divisions.

940470718_McyhP-M.jpg

940470815_XJtFe-M.jpg

940470592_b9cTS-M.jpg

940470424_sTQDX-M.jpg

Kent
"Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
Web site

Comments

• Options
    ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2010
    Heyy, summer lacrosse! Nice shots, as usual! So what happened to the goalie just after that last shot? Or does it just look like he's about to be clobbered by the guy flying towards him?
    anna
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2010
    ASkip wrote: »
    Heyy, summer lacrosse! Nice shots, as usual! So what happened to the goalie just after that last shot? Or does it just look like he's about to be clobbered by the guy flying towards him?
    anna

Gotta love summer lacrosse with 97 degree temperatures, 90% humidity, and spur-of-the-moment cloud bursts with lightning!

You know I don't remember what happened to the goalie!

How was your trip to Manchester?

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    ASkipASkip Registered Users Posts: 224 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2010
    KMCC wrote: »
    Gotta love summer lacrosse with 97 degree temperatures, 90% humidity, and spur-of-the-moment cloud bursts with lightning!

You know I don't remember what happened to the goalie!

How was your trip to Manchester?

I'm still in Manchester. Tons of games to choose from. A couple of my pix even made it to Inside Lacrosse's webpage, just in the front part, USA's #21 and there was a pic of Korea vs Slovenia.
    The final, world championship game is Saturday, should be USA vs Canada.
    This evening's game was stopped by nearby lighting. and it has rained a bit every day. but the temp is just 70 or so.
    In 2010 the world lacrosse championships will be in Denver, we all should go!
    Anna