Options

Testing 1-2-3

Tom PotterTom Potter Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
edited November 5, 2010 in SmugMug Support
Is SmugMug still alive? I ask, because I've had a question in one of the forums for over a week, with no replies. I then sent the question direct to the SMugMug Support email, twice, over the last several days, and have not gotten any reply. That's extremely unusual.

Any thoughts? If I don't get any replies to this, I'm guessing I entered some alternate universe.
Tom Potter
www.tompotterphotography.com
Email: tom@tompotterphotography.com
Landscape, Nature Photographic Prints For Sale
Focusing On Colorado

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,013 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    Tom Potter wrote: »
    Is SmugMug still alive? I ask, because I've had a question in one of the forums for over a week, with no replies. I then sent the question direct to the SMugMug Support email, twice, over the last several days, and have not gotten any reply. That's extremely unusual.

Any thoughts? If I don't get any replies to this, I'm guessing I entered some alternate universe.
    Got a link to your post? I probably read it but might of been too complicated
    at the time and didn't have time to figure it out.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    Hi Tom, you asked in finishing school - which is a community-moderated and supported forum. I'll go over there and answer you now.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    Tom, last email on the SmugMug help desk was from Oct 27 04:04 am did you not get our reply?
  • Options
    Tom PotterTom Potter Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited November 5, 2010
    Andy wrote: »
    Tom, last email on the SmugMug help desk was from Oct 27 04:04 am did you not get our reply?

Hey Andy - That is correct - But, I'll tell ya what - I've been having one heck of a tough week at work and in life in general, so, just par for the course for the week I guess. No worries, guess my stars were aligned in a strange fashion, who knows. hehehe Anyway, Thanks for getting back to me. I see u also replied to my original about the cropping. I'll go check it out. Thank yoiu sir - hope u have a SUPER weekend! :D
    Tom Potter
    www.tompotterphotography.com
    Email: tom@tompotterphotography.com
    Landscape, Nature Photographic Prints For Sale
    Focusing On Colorado