Options

FS: 3-Day Conference Pass to Photoshop World in Orlando

scottycamscottycam Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
edited January 24, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
Hey Everyone,

I have a gift certificate for Photoshop World that I'm looking to sell. It gives you access to the convention as well as the classes that they offer.

Details:
It's a 3-Day conference Pass to Photoshop World Conference & Expo
When: March 29, 2011 – April 1, 2011
Where: Orange County Convention Center - Orlando, FL
Here's the schedule: http://photoshopworld.com/schedule/

From speaking to people and looking at their website, Photoshop World is one of the best conferences to attend for photographers, the skills, the business and a lot of workshops. They also have a real live demo of a wedding. See where they stand, how they shoot, where they shoot, how they manage their day etc. That's just one of the things that they touch upon.

If you're in the Boston area, then we can meet up to exchange.

I really wish I can attend but I'm already committed.
Thanks for looking everyone.

Comments

• Options
    ARKreationsARKreations Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2011
    The "Wedding Demo" is actually David Ziser's pre conference workshop that takes place on Tues. Prior to the start of the conference at a cost of $199. It is not included in the standard admission. That aside, PSW is an incredible event in terms of both education and entertainment. Well worth attending if you have the opportunity.
    Ross - ARKreations Photography
    http://www.arkreations.com
    Nikon D700 | D300 | D80 | SB-800(x2) | SB-600(x2)
    Nikkor Lenses: 14-24 f/2.8 | 24-70 f/2.8 | 50 f/1.8 | 85 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8 VR II | 70-300 VR
  • Options
    scottycamscottycam Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited January 24, 2011
    OOHHH.. Thanks for clarifying that. Sorry for the misinformation, I feel like a loser. I went back to the schedule link and realized that they actual classes were hyperlinked. It sounds like this is similar to WPPI with the included classes with the pass, and then you pay extra for the Master Classes.

ne_nau.gif
    The "Wedding Demo" is actually David Ziser's pre conference workshop that takes place on Tues. Prior to the start of the conference at a cost of $199. It is not included in the standard admission. That aside, PSW is an incredible event in terms of both education and entertainment. Well worth attending if you have the opportunity.