Options

Homepage Slide Show Malfunction

Billy Bob JoeBilly Bob Joe Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
edited April 1, 2011 in SmugMug Support
Just added a new album and it plays fine when you pull up the album, but on the homepage it keeps coming up with the message password needed to view this album. It is not set it up for a password.

Here is my link: http://wmleddonstudios.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2011
    Just added a new album and it plays fine when you pull up the album, but on the homepage it keeps coming up with the message password needed to view this album. It is not set it up for a password.

Here is my link: http://wmleddonstudios.smugmug.com/

Hi Billy Bob,

I checked out your site and the slideshow came right up for me. Did you possibly have a gallery password set in your Portraiture gallery before I got to your site? This is usually the reason why you would get the viewing password on your homepage slideshow. If no, and you are still getting the password prompt, I would be happy to look deeper for you.

-Kevin Wilson
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    Billy Bob JoeBilly Bob Joe Registered Users Posts: 42 Big grins
    edited April 1, 2011
    Haven't done anything to fix the problem. I see that it's working now. Just a quirk. It was acting up all last night in different ways.

I'm now editing this reply. I'm creating another album and uploading exactly as I did with the one you viewed on my home page. Every single upload is failing. These are small 5 to 9 mb jpgs. A portion of my portrait album failed on about 15 images and I started the upload again for those failed uploads and that worked. It's not finished going thru the upload process but as of now, I have 100% failures on the first 17 out of 84 files selected.

Thx Kevin
  • Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited April 1, 2011
    Haven't done anything to fix the problem. I see that it's working now. Just a quirk. It was acting up all last night in different ways.

Thx Kevin

Awesome! You are very welcome. And if it starts happening again, just let us know.

-Kevin