VENDOR: Wide Open Tees - Photography Shirts and Photography Clothing

kevincaophotographykevincaophotography Registered Users Posts: 44 Big grins
edited May 9, 2011 in Flea Market
Hey Dgrinners!

First off, special thanks to Erik (flea market mod) for allowing us to post on the forums. It means a lot knowing that you put your trust in us. We won't let you or any Dgrin member down.

A few photographers, artists, and I got together and created Wide Open Tees. We specialize in high quality photography shirts and photography clothing with top notch customer service. Here's a link to our website:

Wide Open Tees - Photography Shirts and Photography Clothing

We also ask you to take the time to LIKE our Facebook Fanpage. Once we hit 50 likers, we'll be hosting photo contests and giveaways! This is your chance to win photography shirts on us! If you could take the time to like the page, it'll mean a ton. Thanks in advance!

Here are a couple of contact links:

Wide Open Tees Facebook Fanpage
(your chance to win free photography apparel and keep up with us)

Wide Open Tees FAQs
(easiest way to find out more about what type of company we are)

Wide Open Tees Blog
(easiest way to keep up with what we're doing)

30-day return policy, 24/7 customer service, and high quality product is what we were built on -- A company built by photographers for photographers.

As a year-long member here, I wanted to give back to the community that helped me become the photographer I am today.

Here is a 10% coupon code off your entire order: DGRIN

Some examples of our shirts:

aperture_shirt.png lust_shirt.png thats_how_i_roll_shirt.png

If you have any questions that weren't addressed in the FAQs, feel free to post them here, and I'll be happy to answer them.

Comments