Options

B&W Film

silversx80silversx80 Registered Users Posts: 604 Major grins
edited July 21, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Found some exposed rolls of film during our move. It's been at least 3 years since the rolls have been exposed, so I wasn't sure how well they'd turn out... in addition to the fact that I had no idea what was on them. They went to the developer, and (more-money-than-I-wanted-to-spend) later, I got a disk with some pretty high res images. Did a little cropping because of a line on all the exposures and some shots needed a contrast adjustment (done in picnik)

Here are some from the roll of T-Max 400.

1)
52130009-L.jpg

2)
52130010-L.jpg

3)
52130013-L.jpg

4)
52130018-L.jpg

5)
52130020-L.jpg

6) - this is a hutch my brother had been working on about 3 years ago.
52130019-L.jpg

From Neopan 1600

7)
52140003-L.jpg

8)
52140008-L.jpg

9)
52140012-L.jpg

10)
52140025-L.jpg

11)
52140028-L.jpg

12)
52140033-L.jpg

13)
52140036-L.jpg
- Joe
http://silversx80.smugmug.com/
Olympus E-M5, 12-50mm, 45mm f/1.8
Some legacy OM lenses and an OM-10

Comments

• Options
    jirojiro Registered Users Posts: 1,865 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    #10 is a definite winner for me, Joe. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif
    Sitting quietly, doing nothing. Spring comes and the grass grows by itself.

http://imagesbyjirobau.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    TenThirteenTenThirteen Registered Users Posts: 488 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    Facinating! Do you remember taking any of the shots?
    Canon Fan
  • Options
    silversx80silversx80 Registered Users Posts: 604 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    jiro wrote: »
    #10 is a definite winner for me, Joe. thumb.gifthumbthumb.gifclap.gifclapclap.gif

Thanks jiro! I had a good chuckle at that one when I was working my way through the exposures.
    Facinating! Do you remember taking any of the shots?

A few. It was like going through the pockets of my winter jacket at the end of Fall.

What I find really interesting is the immediate look back, with fresh images, at how my style was and what my eye gravitated toward... without the compositional help of an LCD screen to determine if another exposure is needed. It's like opening a time capsule. I can see how my style has changed, refined, and remained the same.

I guess it's time to shoot another roll or two of the T-Max and lose them again. mwink.gif
    - Joe
    http://silversx80.smugmug.com/
    Olympus E-M5, 12-50mm, 45mm f/1.8
    Some legacy OM lenses and an OM-10
  • Options
    DaddyODaddyO Registered Users Posts: 4,466 Major grins
    edited July 21, 2011
    silversx80 wrote: »
    Thanks jiro! I had a good chuckle at that one when I was working my way through the exposures.

A few. It was like going through the pockets of my winter jacket at the end of Fall.

What I find really interesting is the immediate look back, with fresh images, at how my style was and what my eye gravitated toward... without the compositional help of an LCD screen to determine if another exposure is needed. It's like opening a time capsule. I can see how my style has changed, refined, and remained the same.

I guess it's time to shoot another roll or two of the T-Max and lose them again. mwink.gif
    Enoyed your comments :D Pretty telling and I can easily relate to them.
    Image 3 looks like a familiar spot I seem to recall from dgrin I think. Cool spot and shot. And image 13 grabs my eye. Like that comp with subject. Interesting set to go back through in that time capsule way.
    Nice of you to share them.
    Michael