Options

Unable to apply watermark to multiple galleries

cwocwicwocwi Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited July 20, 2011 in Bug Reporting
Applying watermark to individual galleries works great.
But when attempting to apply to multiple, it always reverts back to "smugmug default" as opposed to the one I am selecting.

Thanks,
Chris

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited July 6, 2011
    cwocwi wrote: »
    Applying watermark to individual galleries works great.
    But when attempting to apply to multiple, it always reverts back to "smugmug default" as opposed to the one I am selecting.

Thanks,
    Chris

Hi Chris,

I just checked this out and can say that I am seeing the same thing you are seeing (this is definitely not behaving correctly). Let me send a note over to our QA team. They will test this and have an engineer assigned to it. Sorry for the troubles!

-Kevin
  • Options
    cwocwicwocwi Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited July 7, 2011
    Thank you, glad I am not doing something wrong. :-)
    Hi Chris,

I just checked this out and can say that I am seeing the same thing you are seeing (this is definitely not behaving correctly). Let me send a note over to our QA team. They will test this and have an engineer assigned to it. Sorry for the troubles!

-Kevin
  • Options
    kathiemtkathiemt Registered Users Posts: 226 Major grins
    edited July 10, 2011
    Oh, thank God for that! It isn't me. I am having the same problem and thought there was something I wasn't understanding about this system.
  • Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited July 20, 2011
    kathiemt wrote: »
    Oh, thank God for that! It isn't me. I am having the same problem and thought there was something I wasn't understanding about this system.

Hey folks!

This looks to be fixed now! I just tested it on my site and everything is working prefectly!! :ivar

And, a big thanks to the sorcerers on this one!!! thumb.gif

-Kevin