• damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2004
    Frame the Second One
    Gor-Geous

The Regencey Canal
    5153616-L.jpg
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2004
    Gubbsy, nice work. I'm with damonff, the canal shot is excellent. Nice reflection from the building too .... maybe darken the foreground path a little, create some separation?
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2004
    Great shots gubbs... I love number three.. the building with the road going up alongside it... just draws me in, lovely.:D
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 16, 2004
    Camden Town
    I love #3 down, doesn't have a title.

g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    Thanks, I was pleased with the canal boat shot too.
    I had a few hours spare on Monday morning so went to Camden to get "neighbourhood" shots, unfortunatley, I was too early, there was hardly anybody about.

Got this one, while I was eating my breakfast, but I was too late to get it in the challenge
    5152396-L.jpg
  • WolfWolf Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited June 17, 2004
    Wow Gubbs, you have an amazing neighborhood. I would never find boredom if I had all of those interesting sites in my area to shoot. They are all so good, I don't know if I could pick a favorite... But that last one is pretty cool! Nice work!
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 20, 2004
    Wolf wrote:
    Wow Gubbs, you have an amazing neighborhood. I would never find boredom if I had all of those interesting sites in my area to shoot. They are all so good, I don't know if I could pick a favorite... But that last one is pretty cool! Nice work!
    Thanks Wolf, I have to admit that it is only "my neighbourhood" within the context of the challenge. Great place for pictures though and well worth a visit if your ever in London, loads of clothes markets, (pretty weird some of it), food stalls, traditional markets, bars, etc....