Options

THIS is sports photography...

BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
edited September 21, 2011 in Sports

Comments

• Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2011

Come on now! You know that "real" sports photography is what you and I do down at Georgia Tech on fall Saturday afternoons.

i-J2hWxCQ-L.jpg

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    Kent is that the best shot you have to post? A Miami player going up after the ball over the GT player? You have to slant these posts in Tech's favor.

Go Jackets!!
  • Options
    FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
  • Options
    KikopriceKikoprice Registered Users Posts: 153 Major grins
    Great shot Kent !
  • Options
    KMCCKMCC Registered Users Posts: 717 Major grins
    edited September 18, 2011
    Blake, you're right. That first shot wasn't showing Tech at their best.

Here's one a little more favorable to the Yellow Jackets. Synjyn Days on a keeper for a TD in yesterday's romp over Kansas.

i-ChhWnS8-L.jpg

Kent
    "Not everybody trusts paintings, but people believe photographs."- Ansel Adams
    Web site
  • Options
    edited September 19, 2011
    OK...here is one of my better shots from Saturday...Jemea Thomas catching punted ball over his shoulder to down the ball on the 1 yard line...leaving Kansas with 99 yards of green grass in front of them. That 99 yards would not be a problem for GT after all they have the #1 Offense in the country.mwink.gif

i-bTCjBF2-X2.jpg
  • Options
    David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited September 21, 2011
    OK...here is one of my better shots from Saturday...Jemea Thomas catching punted ball over his shoulder to down the ball on the 1 yard line...leaving Kansas with 99 yards of green grass in front of them. That 99 yards would not be a problem for GT after all they have the #1 Offense in the country.mwink.gif

i-bTCjBF2-X2.jpg

Would love to shoot sports during the daytime or with decent light.. mwink.gif

Great shots non the less, be very proud...
  • Options
    edited September 21, 2011
    Thanks David...this was shot with my new (used, but new to me) Canon Mark IIN...I hadn't had the camera but an hour or so when I shot this....looking forward to what this camera will do.