Options

Digital Darkroom Assignment for the Week:6/15 - 6/22

2»

Comments

• Options
    cletuscletus Registered Users Posts: 1,930 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2004
    wxwax wrote:
    A tilde is an accent used when writing Spanish.
    It's also used to write not equal in matlab rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    I read another one yesterday, its new to me but nobody else I suspect.
    When using levels adjustment, if you hold down the ALT key when you click on the shadow or highlight sliders, the preview will only show the pixels on the left of the slider if using the shadow, and on the right if using the highlight, enabling you to trim more accurately...PSCS

Just read that back, I hope you know what I mean ne_nau.gif
    Yepp, thats a good one gubbs!
  • Options
    edited June 23, 2004
    gubbs wrote:
    I've just realized that tab hides/unhides all the pallets and toolbox (pscs win)
    You can modify this one!

Try shift + tab...

It will hide all the palettes except the toolbox
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 23, 2004
    re this thread re shortcuts
    could you all put a book together with all this stuff in it, it is all good. But I am out of paper from copying it. Will get more paper, just kidding, but this stuff is so good. I will say that my keyboard does not always work, other than that I am trying to learn these things. My mind can only take so much at a time.
    g
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2004
    Ginger, Is this the one you're looking for
    I remember doing the same thing you mention. I think it may have been the tutorial by Andy called "Layer masks explained" or the "selective color in b&w". I've tried both of these, but still have trouble because the "brush" doesn't work and I don't know why. It only works on the "background" layer, not the Mask.
    Snapapple
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog
  • Options
    gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2004
    Read another one last night that I find really usefull....
    in filebrowser CRTL ' flags and unflags your selection, coupled with arrow keys its so much quicker tahn the mouse
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited June 25, 2004
    snapapple wrote:
    I remember doing the same thing you mention. I think it may have been the tutorial by Andy called "Layer masks explained" or the "selective color in b&w". I've tried both of these, but still have trouble because the "brush" doesn't work and I don't know why. It only works on the "background" layer, not the Mask.
    Snapapple
    Your color boxes are set to black and white, and you've tried both colors? When I do it, black reveals the background layer, white restores the top layer. I only ever have two layers for a mask. Dunno if that's what is not working for you. ne_nau.gif If you document every step you take, I'm sure someone here will figure out why you're having difficulty.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au