Options

Girls Youth Softball (Niece)

zSCOTTzzSCOTTz Registered Users Posts: 169 Major grins
edited May 9, 2012 in Sports
My Niece's softball game yesterday, not much action at this age, but it was a blast to shoot.

1. Attachment not found.

Comments

• Options
    edited May 4, 2012
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2012
  • Options
    edited May 4, 2012
  • Options
    73Rocks73Rocks Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2012
    You have the right idea . . . sometimes there are great shots to be taken when there isn't any action going on. Remember the old photo adage - "Faces Sell".

Some other great ideas for softball/baseball - in the "on deck circle" watching the action - coaches talking to the players - candid shots of the players being themselves in the dugouts.
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2012
    Great Ideas, I had some shots from the on deck circle, close ups of faces through masks. The game was cut short due to lightning, but I made over 300 dollars in sales from parents, and other teams seen the pics on my website, and now they want me to do their games also. Twenty teams in the league. Also a father of one of the girls has a son in little league, and he wants me to do that game. Not bad buisness for shooting my 1st youth game. Huge market in my area as nobody does this, and the T&I's arent very good.z7.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2012
    Getting paid to do what you love . . . you can't call that work can you? thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 6, 2012
    Exactly, I can retire from my day job at 55, instead of working in that factory until im 67.
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    zSCOTTz wrote: »
    Exactly, I can retire from my day job at 55, instead of working in that factory until im 67.

I wish I could say the same but I am a little too timid to give up my "day" job at the power plant. On the positive side I am slowly setting things up so that when I retire in about 5 years I will have a little "supplimental" income to help out. I am really looking forward to working when I want to and doing what I really enjoy.

Not being envious here . . . rather I am saying "good for you" thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited May 9, 2012
    Don't be envious, I still have 12 more years to go lol. So I have alot of time to refine my craft.