Options

Gallery Details Not Loading

updeinvaupdeinva Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited June 9, 2013 in SmugMug Support
I can pull up Gallery Trends on my galleries with no problem, but for the past several weeks I have not been able to get Gallery Details to load. Is that a site wide problem or unique to my site?

Comments

• Options
    TheOnlookerTheOnlooker Registered Users Posts: 168 Major grins
    edited June 3, 2013
    Are you selecting a gallery to check the details? If so, are there any stats on that gallery that you can find anywhere else?

-KevinW
    Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 3, 2013
    As I mentioned, I can pull up the Gallery Trends stats. I can also pull up the individual photo stats. It is the Gallery Details that is not loading. It does not work with any of my galleries. It used to pop up pretty quickly, but now it just says that it is loading, but never does.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2013
    updeinva wrote: »
    As I mentioned, I can pull up the Gallery Trends stats. I can also pull up the individual photo stats. It is the Gallery Details that is not loading. It does not work with any of my galleries. It used to pop up pretty quickly, but now it just says that it is loading, but never does.

Can you please let us know your SmugMug URL?

Thank you!

Michael
  • Options
    edited June 4, 2013
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited June 4, 2013
    What date range have you selected for your stats? Try selecting a smaller range (e.g. just the last 7 days, yesterday or today) as the detailed stats may take very long to populate, especially for large galleries if you keep the default range of 30 days or choose an even longer range.

If you still have an issue, let us know what specific gallery you encountered the issue with (include category and possible subcategory along with the gallery name so we can locate it) and what date range you tried it with.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 5, 2013
    Here is one gallery: http://www.bobupdegrove.com/Photography/5-25-13-Nate-and-Carly-Sample/29782683_VJnH3m

The Gallery Details has always worked for me. Now it just gets stuck on "Loading, please wait".
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2013
    I tried the link and the gallery details with the default date range of a month, load up within a couple of minutes. At this point in time, it may take longer than in the past for the gallery details to load, so please be patient and wait up to 10min. If you don't want to wait as long or if the details don't show after 10min, as suggested before, you can choose a smaller date range prior to accessing the gallery details.

We're looking into speeding the gallery details up again in the future, but right now it may take some time for them to load up.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    edited June 6, 2013
    Over the past several years the Gallery Details always loaded within seconds, not minutes, with the default timeline.
  • Options
    QconQcon Registered Users Posts: 4 Big grins
    edited June 8, 2013
    My site stats are messed up, too. When I choose POPULARITY, it shows "No Records Found" even though there are views indicated. This has been happening for a couple day.

www.qconcepts.org
  • Options
    smurfysmurfy Registered Users Posts: 343 Major grins
    edited June 8, 2013
    Me too. Totally messed up for several days now. Yesterdays stats and views were completely identical to the previous days, in each of about ten galleries. That seemed to be a mistake; being highly unlikely. But now yesterday's stats have vanished.
    The record goes from 6/6 to 6/8.

Can someone from SM fill us in on what's going on?
  • Options
    edited June 9, 2013
    smurfy wrote: »
    Can someone from SM fill us in on what's going on?
    Stats are being worked on. As soon as they're back up, we'll announce it on the status page stats section.

Note that the slow load times on stats that the OP reported are expected as mentioned in my last replies. To speed up the load times, I can only recommend to choose a smaller date range.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero