Options

Help with Search Page

kgphotoskgphotos Registered Users Posts: 106 Major grins
edited August 27, 2013 in SmugMug Support
Hi. On my search page, I added the Keyword Cloud to my page and had it displayed to Cloud. I now want to change it to list view. So I clicked on the settings and changed it to list view. When I preview it, it looks fine. When I publish it, it goes back to the cloud. I did tried deleting it and adding the keyword cloud again, but it still doesn't show up in a list when published. How do I get it to stay in list view when I publish it? www.karengrantphotography.com

Also, can I add a text box or an HTML box to the search page. I would like to add some text as well.

Thanks for your help.

Karen

Comments

• Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    Hi Karen,

Not sure why it wasn't working for you, but I went ahead and fixed it. Can you take and let me know if it is fixed?

Also, to add a HTML or Text Block to the search page just click Customize--->Just This Page--->Then drop the HTML text or text block onto the page.

Hope this helps!

Michael
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2013
    I just did and it is working. Thank you so much! What did you do so I will know in the future? I am new to this smugmug. Also is there any way to change the spacing between the photos that come up when you do a search. I believe it is set to 1px. See attachment to see what I am talking about.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited August 27, 2013
    kgphotos wrote: »
    I just did and it is working. Thank you so much! What did you do so I will know in the future? I am new to this smugmug. Also is there any way to change the spacing between the photos that come up when you do a search. I believe it is set to 1px. See attachment to see what I am talking about.

To be honest, I am not sure what happened. I just changed it from Cloud to list and hit publish and it worked ne_nau.gif

Can you post that second question in the New Customization forum? I am sure Allen or someone can provide some CSS to make that happen wings.gif
  • Options
    edited August 27, 2013
    Ok I will. I am not that familar with HTML or CSS though so I will need step by step instructions. Thanks for your help!clap.gif

mbonocore wrote: »
    To be honest, I am not sure what happened. I just changed it from Cloud to list and hit publish and it worked ne_nau.gif

Can you post that second question in the New Customization forum? I am sure Allen or someone can provide some CSS to make that happen wings.gif