Options

Return from Get-A-Link

AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
edited August 30, 2013 in Bug Reporting
Browsing a keyword gallery and clicking share > get a link
Return to gallery returns to the originals gallery and not the keyword gallery.
Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
My Website index | My Blog

Comments

• Options
    kenn3dkenn3d Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2013
    Allen wrote: »
    Browsing a keyword gallery and clicking share > get a link
    Return to gallery returns to the originals gallery and not the keyword gallery.

Allen - This has always been so in Legacy SM also... Using the Back button returns you to the keyword gallery.
    I would certainly hesitate to request a change in this behavior to avoid any potential ramifications to the stability of the Legacy sites on which those of us who have not yet unveiled still rely.

Kenn
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2013
    kenn3d wrote: »
    Allen - This has always been so in Legacy SM also... Using the Back button returns you to the keyword gallery.
    I would certainly hesitate to request a change in this behavior to avoid any potential ramifications to the stability of the Legacy sites on which those of us who have not yet unveiled still rely.

Kenn
    It doesn't return to the keyword gallery in the NewSmug, that's the problem.
    This is clicking the "back to gallery" button on the links page not using the browser back.
  • Options
    kenn3dkenn3d Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited August 30, 2013
    Return to Gallery returns to the original gallery for whichever image is selected, and has always done so in Legacy as well.
    The BACK button of your any browser returns to the keyword gallery, which was also ever thus. The logic and utility of this behavior seems both useful and familiar to me.

Don't change it I say. We already have too many unexpected behavioral changes in the New SM.

Kenn
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2013
    You're right, legacy does return to photos original gallery.

But if I'm picking a bunch of links of a certain keyword that's where I'd like to
    return to. Doesn't make sense not returning there. But guess I can live with
    it using the browser back button.