Options

Random thumbnails missing

LPCLPC Registered Users Posts: 481 Major grins
edited September 12, 2013 in Bug Reporting
All of a sudden I have missing thumbnails in all galleries, just one or two here and there. If I click on the thumbnail I get the correct photograph but refreshing etc does not being the thumbnail back. Is this related to the current indexing issues in which case do we just give it more time to correct itself?

Comments

• Options
    thenickdudethenickdude Registered Users Posts: 1,302 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Can you link to one of those thumbs? Right click and go copy image location / copy image URL (not copy link address).
  • Options
    phaserbeamphaserbeam Registered Users Posts: 452 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    I have the same problem... sometimes refresh helps, sometimes some other icons are missing. I think this must be because of the heavy load since i had that yesterday also and it worked in the morning. A few hours later i got that issue again.
  • Options
    sueseassueseas Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    Same problem here.
  • Options
    picturebikepicturebike Registered Users Posts: 158 Major grins
    edited August 14, 2013
    same with me, random thumbnails in random galleries in legacy. im a pro and its making me look amateur as have clients currently looking at there event pictures and reporting pictures missing :/

your competitors must be reading these forums and laughing there heads off at the mess you have created lol

just upload another 500 from a event today and still random missing images ? clients currently viewing and its making me look bad and im having to make excuses for YOU. dont you think you should be bloody well responding to us and telling us whats going on. your not so smug now are you Mugs
  • Options
    edited August 14, 2013
    Pretty poor lack of communication about this really. I think we all kind of know why it's happening but I've still seen no official response to this anywhere yet :nono
  • Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    edited September 12, 2013
    This is not acceptable. Broken thumbs across all galleries today.

i-sRCX7s2-L.jpg
  • Options
    Darter02 wrote: »
    This is not acceptable. Broken thumbs across all galleries today.

Same for me briefly this morning and I was a little concerned at first as it was affecting every gallery but it was back to normal soon enough.

Are you still having problems?
  • Options
    Darter02Darter02 Registered Users Posts: 947 Major grins
    I was about to email a link to someone so they could see some shots, and what do I find???

This is what a user sees.

i-drMHHx2-L.jpg

This is what I see while logged in.

i-d6VFP6s-L.jpg

This is ridiculous. And NO they are not copied/collected images from a hidden gallery. This is in a public gallery, and these are recently uploaded images.