Options

Almost there, last few items...

Rocketman766Rocketman766 Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
edited September 29, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
First thing, I would like to thank everyone here who has helped everyone else get their sites set up. I have been the recipient of much help just by reading the various threads. Now... I have read and searched for every possible fix to do this myself, but I am now lost. I only have a few things left before I am satisfied with my site until I decide to change later.

Red arrow: On my drop-down items, I would like to make the boxes have rounded corners. Also the ability to make the background of the drop-down items faded or almost translucent but I don't know which slider controls the background of this item. I have tried what another person posted in an attempt to help me, but it didn't work and I could not figure out what to change in the code to make it work....

Blue arrow: I managed to make my corners rounded for all photos in the galleries ( smug mug style ) and all galleries and folders. As you can see by the arrow, for all folders and gallery boxes, the lower right corner on all are still square. I assume this is a padding or spacing issue because the thumbnails in my galleries are all rounded. Any ideas?

Green arrow: Same as above... but with the 1px outline. It works on my thumbnails, but I would also like it on all folder and gallery items.

i-wQPtPv2-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    brandofamilybrandofamily Registered Users Posts: 2,013 Major grins
    edited September 29, 2013
    First thing, I would like to thank everyone here who has helped everyone else get their sites set up. I have been the recipient of much help just by reading the various threads. Now... I have read and searched for every possible fix to do this myself, but I am now lost. I only have a few things left before I am satisfied with my site until I decide to change later.

Red arrow: On my drop-down items, I would like to make the boxes have rounded corners. Also the ability to make the background of the drop-down items faded or almost translucent but I don't know which slider controls the background of this item. I have tried what another person posted in an attempt to help me, but it didn't work and I could not figure out what to change in the code to make it work....

Blue arrow: I managed to make my corners rounded for all photos in the galleries ( smug mug style ) and all galleries and folders. As you can see by the arrow, for all folders and gallery boxes, the lower right corner on all are still square. I assume this is a padding or spacing issue because the thumbnails in my galleries are all rounded. Any ideas?

Green arrow: Same as above... but with the 1px outline. It works on my thumbnails, but I would also like it on all folder and gallery items.

i-wQPtPv2-L.jpg

Red arrow code

This is what I'm using:
    /*Flyouts Text and Border*/
    .sm-user-ui .yui3-menu-children,
    .sm-user-ui .yui3-menu-label {
        border-color: rgba(52,29,8, 0);
        border-radius:25px; 
        background-color: rgba(52,29,8, .80)
    }

• Options
    Thanks, I used what you posted here with some changes ( colors and opacity ). I figured out where to put it and its working for me, just a few things to figure out to make it what I want. I think once I figure it out, it will answer one of my other problems listed above.

Thanks again for your help.
    Lance
  • Options
    Well, now my brain is mush, but somehow I figured out how to manipulate and change the code to fix the items above. In fixing them, I did create a new issue, but I may need more help with this one. Now I have rounded corners on my menu flyouts, but the square corners are still visible behind the rounded outlines... make sense? I have every slider I can find set to zero to make it invisible, but that isn't working.

Would go buy a lotto ticket, but I think I used up all my luck figuring this out....