Options

Photo Integration

pamkpamk Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited October 11, 2013 in SmugMug Customization
Hi, I'm doing pretty well with the new smugmug and I could probably find this answer elsewhere, but I'm getting frustrated and thought I'd just throw it out there. This is what I want to do....if you can tell me how! When everything transferred over from the Legacy version, I have all of my folders of photos showing up under Browse. What I want to do is make pages, i.e. Weddings and put the folders with wedding photos on that page. But it won't let me....can anyone tell me how to do this? It says "put the folder in a highlighted area" and there is nothing highlighted. I'm sure it's probably a simple answer, but after trying for so long....I'm asking for help! Also, along the same line, if I do accomplish this....should I leave all the folders under Browse as well as sorting some out? Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    W.W. WebsterW.W. Webster Registered Users Posts: 3,204 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2013
    Dead easy!

Create a menu link called "Weddings" and point it to your Weddings folder, and those will be the only galleries your visitors will see when they click that link! If they click Browse, they will still see all your folders. thumb.gif
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,011 Major grins
    edited October 11, 2013
    Where these in a legacy category named "Weddings"? If you go to ...../Weddings on the NewSite what do you see?
    If nothing you need to add "folder" box to the page.

When you drag a box from "content" to the page a long narrow horizontal or vertical green box will show in areas
    where you can drop it.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog