Options

Table HTML code not working in HTML block

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2013
    Allen, what you've done is unbelievable. I confess I was an emotional wreck yesterday. Even though I managed to hunker down and study/work with DW and SM, I couldn't quite recover. You must have understood. Thank you.

At the moment my work work has swallowed me alive, so this will take a few days before I can take this all in and begin to work with it myself. I will be backkkkk.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2013
    Allen I'm just starting to construct a page. Before I do, may I have the code to make the font for this page, 16 pt?
    I do not see it in the CSS or other code you gave me. Since this will significantly affect the page layout, I think I should have it at the beginning. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 28, 2013
    THUD. 20 min later and I have the page. Still need the main body font at 16 pt, and will do some tweaks, but this is more than awesome. I have put it in the original gallery, not a separate page, in case that matters for anything. I left my own meager effort in place as well and put a fat blue line separator so I could keep these 'drafts' straight. Works like a charm. Now I've got tears for a much nicer reason.
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 28, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    THUD. 20 min later and I have the page. Still need the main body font at 16 pt, and will do some tweaks, but this is more than awesome. I have put it in the original gallery, not a separate page, in case that matters for anything. I left my own meager effort in place as well and put a fat blue line separator so I could keep these 'drafts' straight. Works like a charm. Now I've got tears for a much nicer reason.
    Put the font size in each html box tab.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2013
    Allen allen lookie lookie!
    I did it I did it I did it! Split some of the HTML into two blocks in order to add another youtube video. Figured out font size, even added li and p CSS CSS~!!!!
    wings.gif :baldywings.gifbarb

Here are the top 2 pieces of a 7-snapshot page.
    Oh Allen THANK YOU. iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif

i-tqFfbc8-X2.jpg
    i-g6hDWCm-X3.jpg
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited October 29, 2013
    ChancyRat wrote: »
    I did it I did it I did it! Split some of the HTML into two blocks in order to add another youtube video. Figured out font size, even added li and p CSS CSS~!!!!
    wings.gif :baldywings.gifbarb

Here are the top 2 pieces of a 7-snapshot page.
    Oh Allen THANK YOU. iloveyou.giflustiloveyou.gif

Great! Looks like you got it all to flow together looking like one big box.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2013
    Yes, all good. Still not sure about the font choice (too washed out, too blurry too illegible?).
    Also found a bug in the html code, which I posted in the bug forum here:
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1921953#post1921953
  • Options
    edited October 29, 2013
    Now I will have a go at the 4-5 other big pages on my site, and after I get them in order, I'll be much closer to unveiling.