Welcome to the SmugMug Pro Sales Support Forum!

2»

Comments

• ChibiPhotographyChibiPhotography Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    Backprinting YEAR only
    Andy wrote:
    Here's where our Pros can get down and dirty with questions, discussion, comments on:
    • Backprinting
    When using the template variables in the backprinting options, do we have the option to print the year only, not the whole date and time?

I would like to be able to use the year the photo was taken only.

Example with the template:
    (c) SMUGDATETAKEN = (c) 04/17/2010 12:34:56 {current}
    (c) SMUGYEARTAKEN = (c) 2010 {proposed}

Doug
    Doug Pearson
    Chibi Photography
    pix.chibiphotography.com
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited April 17, 2010
    When using the template variables in the backprinting options, do we have the option to print the year only, not the whole date and time?

I would like to be able to use the year the photo was taken only.

Example with the template:
    (c) SMUGDATETAKEN = (c) 04/17/2010 12:34:56 {current}
    (c) SMUGYEARTAKEN = (c) 2010 {proposed}

Doug
    Thanks for posting such a great, detailed feature request. If you don't mind, we'd love it if you would put your feature requests here: http://smugmug.uservoice.com

Thanks!
  • billjefbilljef Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 1, 2010
    The Smug Mug ordering process is too complicated for my uninitiated computer and internet photography customers. I will lose customers because they are intimidated by the ordering process and the fact that Smug Mug Customer Service will not accept telephone calls from my customer who needs to have their hand held and be talked through the ordering process.
    edited December 5, 2010
    billjef wrote: »
    The Smug Mug ordering process is too complicated for my uninitiated computer and internet photography customers. I will lose customers because they are intimidated by the ordering process and the fact that Smug Mug Customer Service will not accept telephone calls from my customer who needs to have their hand held and be talked through the ordering process.

Hi, thanks for the feedback. I'm sorry that you've had this issue! We're doing millions of orders, so many are getting through. Exactly what are your customers telling you? We'd love to know more. Can you please write our Support Heroes ATTN: Andy and give some more details? Thanks!
  • AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,007 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2010
    The MAJOR thing I see is that crazy +/- in the Qty. I've had to mention
    to EVERYONE I've help order to click in there. Why not just a simple blank box
    to enter a number like everywhere else on the net.
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
    edited December 5, 2010
    Allen wrote: »
    The MAJOR thing I see is that crazy +/- in the Qty. I've had to mention
    to EVERYONE I've help order to click in there. Why not just a simple blank box
    to enter a number like everywhere else on the net.

Thanks for the feedback, Al. You can also just enter a number if you like...
  • CdphotosCdphotos Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 6, 2010
    I think it would be awesome to have a tool that tells you if your are within the average range for print prices within our area. This way we know if $10.79 for an 8×10 is about the average for all users in that geographical location or if its way over or way under the average.

what you think?
  • kahlowphotographykahlowphotography Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 6, 2013
    I have searched to find out what the deadline for holiday orders are so my clients receive their orders before Christmas. Can anyone help me find it or let me know when it is. Thank you ;-)
  • zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2013
    I have searched to find out what the deadline for holiday orders are so my clients receive their orders before Christmas. Can anyone help me find it or let me know when it is. Thank you ;-)

Holiday orders take 1-3 business days to process, so check out by these dates for shipping times. (domestic orders to US and UK only)

Shipping method: - 6 to 10 business days
    Last day to order: - December 5th

Shipping method: - 3 to 5 business days
    Last day to order: - December 12th

Shipping method: - 2 business days
    Last day to order: - December 17th

Shipping method: - 1 business day
    Last day to order: - December 18th
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero