Options

Price list for individual photos

kcentrickcentric Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
edited April 25, 2014 in SmugMug Support
Hey smug folks. One question. The primary organization of my site is by location. Galleries are all broken down by town. That is all well and good, but I have an occasional panorama or square print mixed in with my normal 2x3 ratio images. In an effort to prevent the frustration someone from trying to order 8x10s and 5x7s from these I have upgraded from portfolio to pro. I can't seem to figure how to apply my new panorama price lists to the few individual panoramas that are in some of the galleries. Probably I am just not searching well enough. Anyone care to enlighten me as to the how and where of this?

Comments

• Options
    zacHer0zacHer0 Registered Users Posts: 655 Major grins
    edited April 25, 2014
    You only have one option in collage style which looks to be what you primarily use. If you had regular SmugMug style enabled you would just click on the image in the gallery then click Customize > Set Prices, then on the pricing window that comes up you could change the image's assigned pricelist.

You will need to go into the Account Settings > Business tab > Selling > Pricelists, then go into the panorama pricelist. On the right you will see "This pricelist is assigned to" and under that a Single Photos button. Click that Single Photos button to find the photo you want to assigned that pricelist to.

http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/articles/93345-price-and-sell-your-photos
    i-QGX2djz.jpg
    Zac Williams
    Support Hero
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,247 moderator
    edited April 25, 2014
    zacHer0 wrote: »
    You only have one option in collage style which looks to be what you primarily use. If you had regular SmugMug style enabled you would just click on the image in the gallery then click Customize > Set Prices, then on the pricing window that comes up you could change the image's assigned pricelist.
    You might also consider changing the gallery style to SmugMug style, setting the prices for the individual photos, then changing the gallery style back to collage.

--- Denise
  • Options
    kcentrickcentric Registered Users Posts: 23 Big grins
    edited April 25, 2014
    Thank you both. That did the trick. I was able to switch to the Smugmug style and set individual photos to the price-list of my choosing, but then also once it was assigned I was able to set my gallery style back to match the rest of my site without reverting to the old price list. Cool trick, Denise. Thanks for the tip.