Smugmug Not Showing Up

dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
edited May 6, 2014 in SmugMug Support
I cannot see my galleries? Please HELP

Comments

• Options
    ChancyRatChancyRat Registered Users Posts: 2,141 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2014
    Smugmug is having problems. My top and side menus, and embedded nav menus, are not showing up. Status I see:
    http://status.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2014
    Blip in how some pages are loading
    Investigating - A small number of people may experience momentary issues with how some website pages are displaying. We're getting to the bottom of this bug and will update with more info once we've made a fix.
    May 1, 15:33 PDT
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2014
    Yes, the Status page is always on top of it. You can subscribe to it to get instant notification.
  • Options
    mbonocorembonocore Registered Users Posts: 2,299 Major grins
    edited May 1, 2014
    All should be good now. Please let me know if you see anything out of the ordinary. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • Options
    edited May 1, 2014
    Lookin' good. :)
  • Options
    dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited May 2, 2014
  • Options
    jwhaidejwhaide Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited May 5, 2014
    Can't see my photos either.
    I am at a quandry. I can see my home page and folders but the Galleries do not show up in either IE or Chrome. I am probably doing something wrong but for the life of me can not figure it out. My Galleries and photos show up fine in the Organize panel and I can move them around but when I save and publish, I still cannot see the contents of Galleries. I am jwhaidephoto.

Thanks,

John Haide
  • Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited May 5, 2014
    I have just the opposite, galleries show up minus the top menu and banner but no folders/galleries on folder pages show up.
    All is seen and ok in organizer.
    http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=1952673
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited May 6, 2014
    jwhaide wrote: »
    I am at a quandry. I can see my home page and folders but the Galleries do not show up in either IE or Chrome. I am probably doing something wrong but for the life of me can not figure it out. My Galleries and photos show up fine in the Organize panel and I can move them around but when I save and publish, I still cannot see the contents of Galleries. I am jwhaidephoto.
    I'm not seeing any issues going to your site jwhaidephoto.com . I can access the browse section, open a folder and access the galleries in it. If you're still having an issue, can you walk us through what you do and what happens? Also include an example for a gallery you're seeing this issue for.

Does the issue happen with another browser as well?

What browser version and operating system do you use?

Can you include a screenshot of your whole screen showing the issue? Here's how to take one.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero