Options

Hats

lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
edited November 10, 2014 in Street and Documentary
Display at a church bazaar.

Is this "Documentary" because I took it live at the Bazaar, or "Other Cool Shots", because of its composition and therefore somewhat artistic? Or neither?

C&C Welcome.

20141106%20ABVM%20Bazaar-3850-2%20edited-X2.jpg
http://www.PhilsImaging.com
"You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
Phil

Comments

• Options
    EaracheEarache Registered Users Posts: 3,533 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2014
    I think it's all good Phil... "no rules, just right" as they say at Outb@(k Steakhouse. It's been pretty quiet in here, so any and all postings seem appropriate - imo.

On this one, I like these anthropomorphic concepts... I've done something similar at the fleamarket - but, to my eye, I'd like to see all or none of the pink one.
    Also there is some haloing that is noticeable - not a big deal though.
    Cheers!
    Eric ~ Smugmug
  • Options
    lifeinfocuslifeinfocus Registered Users Posts: 1,461 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2014
    Earache wrote: »
    I think it's all good Phil... "no rules, just right" as they say at Outb@(k Steakhouse. It's been pretty quiet in here, so any and all postings seem appropriate - imo.

On this one, I like these anthropomorphic concepts... I've done something similar at the fleamarket - but, to my eye, I'd like to see all or none of the pink one.
    Also there is some haloing that is noticeable - not a big deal though.
    Cheers!

Thanks much for your comments. Regarding haloing - the background was yellow so I reduced saturation. I will go back and see if I can work that out.

And the pink one - all or nothing - that is something I need to mull over. Not sure how I feel about it. Perhaps because of the guideline to form small groups in a triangle it kind of struck of me, even though only two are complete.

And anthropomorphic (having human characteristics) I hate to admit is not a concept I know well, but certainly need to have as part of my photog vocabulary. :ivar

Phil
    http://www.PhilsImaging.com
    "You don't take a photograph, you make it." ~Ansel Adams
    Phil
  • Options
    JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,883 Major grins
    edited November 10, 2014
    I agree with Eric on the all or nothing approach to the pink head. I like the faceless head, it's kind of creepy.