#GrafNModels (a new hobby)

kbevphotokbevphoto Major grinsPosts: 98Registered Users Big grins

I decided that just shooting Graffiti all over the world was getting a bit boring. I travel globally for work and find nice spots.

However, it got to be more fun and interesting with people, just normal people, posing for me. So I decided to ask people to help me out. Here are three that I really liked. (lost more on my smug site or IG)

Keith
@Graffiti_KBevPhoto (IG)

Tagged:

Comments

• TasmanianTasmanian Quebec, CanadaPosts: 468Registered Users Major grins

Very original and interesting. Life with graf :)

• RichardRichard Mildly bemused Madrid, SpainPosts: 18,492Administrators, Vanilla Admin moderator

Somehow I missed this one first time around, but noticed it in the Best Of section. Great work, especially the second two. I agree that graffiti are more interesting when people are also involved.

• kbevphotokbevphoto Major grins Posts: 98Registered Users Big grins

@Richard said:
    Somehow I missed this one first time around, but noticed it in the Best Of section. Great work, especially the second two. I agree that graffiti are more interesting when people are also involved.

Thank you! Since I posted this, I've really been getting into it and scheduling shoot with people when i travel the world. It's been fun as hell. I've started the process of creating a "sub-site" on my Smug page: grafnmodels.com I'm pretty exited. i just need to figure out how to grow the IG following so I can get the word out and get some shoot scheduled!

• gptwinsgptwins TexasPosts: 11Registered Users Big grins
    I enjoyed these very much. I found the first one very powerful. It really catches my attention. I got a chuckle out of the second one. Very playful.