Arches and Canyonlands NP
Here are a few from winter trip which i finally got around to processing.
1)This is on drive from Cali to Utah..
3)both parks had this cool little post in front of the signage for family shots which I was just thrilled more than what a normal person should be...
4)Canyonlands with the fam
6)wifey taking a break
7)me looking majestic as f*ck hehe
8)my brother from Boston..1st NP for him. His family loved it!
9) my morning shot of mesa arch
10) sister-in-law looking fab in Park Ave at ANP
11) on the way to landscape arch
12) landscape arch..peak height is 290 feet! massive!
13) my shot of delicate arch
14) double arch
15) double arch inside looking out
14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
85 and 50 1.4
45 PC and sb910 x2