Options

*Challenge21:Night working

StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
edited September 8, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
So I posted a pic for the wide angle challenge, My View For The Summer, but did not enter it, here's my after sundown version of the shot, I had a shot for song titles but Flock Of Seagulls was a band not a song.
8271926-S.jpg
I Wanted to get The Darkness On The Edge Of Town maybe I'll save that for this Challenge

8270599-L.jpg

Comments

• Options
    snapapplesnapapple Registered Users Posts: 2,093 Major grins
    edited September 8, 2004
    Stan wrote:
    So I posted a pic for the wide angle challenge, My View For The Summer, but did not enter it, here's my after sundown version of the shot, I had a shot for song titles but Flock Of Seagulls was a band not a song.

I Wanted to get The Darkness On The Edge Of Town maybe I'll save that for this Challenge

8270599-S.jpg

This is a cool shot. A very unusual perspective. I think it could benefit from a tiny bit more contrast.
    Why didn't you enter that shot in wide angle? I remember it, it was good. Anyway, I just noticed this thread. I think this method of posting in your own thread is something we have to get used to. I've been online a number of times in the past 17 hours and didn't notice this. This time I scrolled down looking for asterisks. I guess if we can only shoot at night, it means there will be quiet times on the site in between.
    "A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds." - Francis Bacon
    Susan Appel Photography My Blog