edited September 14, 2004 in Landscapes
Sometime my P&S surprises me

8389791-L.jpg
If not now, when?

Comments

• Options
    RocketManRocketMan Registered Users Posts: 236 Major grins
    edited September 13, 2004
    Nice shot. Is it just me or is that one rail bent? Did you see any trains derail?!rolleyes1.gif

RM
    http://roadrunes.com
    "It's better to bite the hand that feeds you, than to feed the hand that bites you" - Me :D
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    RocketMan wrote:
    Nice shot. Is it just me or is that one rail bent? Did you see and trains derail?!rolleyes1.gif

RM
    I love that shot, Rutt. Actually it is right up there with my favorites that you have taken.

That rail sure does look bent, but it must be for a reason, changing tracks?

Anyway, I do love that shot. How is the resolution on it. Can it be made large?

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    ginger_55 wrote:
    I love that shot, Rutt. Actually it is right up there with my favorites that you have taken.

That rail sure does look bent, but it must be for a reason, changing tracks?

Anyway, I do love that shot. How is the resolution on it. Can it be made large?

ginger
    Thanks. It's 5MP, so should be OK for large. My P&S doesn't have much control over stuff. It always sharpens in it's own way.

It was 10:30 am but while the remains of Francis were coming trhough.
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    Great shot Rutt.. really like it a lot. Would be even more spectacular with a train pulling in...:D
  • Options
    ruttrutt Registered Users Posts: 6,511 Major grins
    lynnma wrote:
    Great shot Rutt.. really like it a lot. Would be even more spectacular with a train pulling in...:D
    Well, I do have this one, but I like the one I posted better. The man is better than the tran (even after I straighten.)

8389790-L.jpg

And this:

8389792-L.jpg
    If not now, when?
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    Definitely, Rutt. The man and NO train makes the shot, IMO.

g who no longer has a working camera: I keep thinking why?

However, I really like your man in train station, thought about the shot when we were running errands in our dreary weather. Figured a yellow train station would help. Now that I see it differently, I would have needed the lone (ly) man, too.
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    damonffdamonff Registered Users Posts: 1,894 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2004
    I'm with you Rutt. Some of my best pictures are from my Nikon 885, 3.2 megapixels with 2 choices of aperture...the shutter is fully adjustable though.
  • Options
    lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited September 14, 2004
    Changed my mind... like the first one.. the station with the man. The very first one you posted.
    :D