Options

A bit of confusion, Jantzen

ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
edited September 23, 2004 in The Dgrin Challenges
Beginner grinner

"Strom Thurmond Walk to Wellness Center" by Jantzen

Staright out of camera, would like to process, but no editing software on this machine at work.

I hope it stands on its' own merit, but don't worry, I will process and see how much I can polish it up.

Thank you for your comments and suggestions.

Exif info follows below photo

Hey, Jantzen, unknown fellow resident of SC. Ginger here, just saw you very nice photo on the Challenge thread.

I don't know if you are aware, but people cannot make comments on that thread. We sometimes accidentally do, but they are soon removed. It is kind of an official thread, name of photo, name of photographer, a bit more, but comments from others are not allowed.

What we do is post a photo we want a comment on, we post it in a New Thread, a thing at the top of all the challenge threads, so we have our own thread, then we put *Challenge: Name of photo or something to grab attention. That goes into a pre challenge, or concurrent, challenge thread, where people can comment. By putting the * there, it is supposed to indicate that you want comments.
You can get creative: Screaming HELP, NEWBIE HERE, that sometimes works.
Anything to get their attention. I know you have shot at night before, so that wwouldn't fly, but FIRST CHALLENGE, that would bring the "guns" running. I don't mean bad guns, I mean your old friends, like Andy.

Smile,
ginger
Charleston, SC
former life Rock Hill,
before that I was a Yankee, I am not sure if that counts in a former life.
Please don't tell anyone.

Good luck, I like the photo you posted. The walkway leads right in..........
Hey I don't know where you live, but are there any photo ops on the Essie Mae thing, might be more interesting? (Go ahead ask us who Essie Mae is, or let Jantzen show you with his camera)
After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.

Comments

• Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited September 17, 2004
    Thanks for picking up on that, Ginger, you eagle eye, you.
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    jantzenjantzen Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
    edited September 23, 2004
    Thanks, Ginger. Sorry for putting my life story in the entry.

I like your photo of the creek, and I love to eat there avery time we are down your way.

We love C-Town, as we affectionately call Charleston.

Essie Mae, you're too funny!

J.

wxwax wrote:
    Thanks for picking up on that, Ginger, you eagle eye, you.