Options

Something Different

Bob&GlennieBob&Glennie Registered Users Posts: 320 Major grins
edited May 4, 2006 in Wildlife
I was going to toss this shot because it was out of focus but my daughter liked the composition and she suggested that I run it thru a painter plugin. It's a way of saving some pretty bad shots. Whatdyathink?

Attachment not found.

Bob
See with your Heart

Comments

• Options
    HarrybHarryb Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 22,708 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    :nah The sad fact of the matter is that when a shot is blown its blown and Photoshop ain't gonna save it. This simple fact is hammered into my brain every time I come home from a shoot and cull out most of my shots. :cry
    Harry
    http://behret.smugmug.com/ NANPA member
    How many photographers does it take to change a light bulb? 50. One to change the bulb, and forty-nine to say, "I could have done that better!"
  • Options
    windozewindoze Registered Users Posts: 2,830 Major grins
    edited May 4, 2006
    I was going to toss this shot because it was out of focus but my daughter liked the composition and she suggested that I run it thru a painter plugin. It's a way of saving some pretty bad shots. Whatdyathink?

Attachment not found.

Bob

here is what i think:
    we take pictures for many reasons. i take pictures because i seem to miss many things in life, taking pictures slows me down......
    i also take pictures for memories.... i forget easily.
    i also take pictures to make images that capture my heart or that captures the hearts of others....
    so Bob, after you played with this picture - did you make something that you like or something that your daughter liked - coz if you did... GUESS WHAT?

it was worth it and im glad you didnt scrap it!

troy