Options

Universal Uploader - connection reset by peer error

mk12345mk12345 Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited June 29, 2006 in SmugMug Support
So far, I can not get any uploader to work. I am using Win XP Pro SP 2 w/ IE 6.0

The Universal Uploader gives me the above error. I set Privacy and Security to Medium.

The Legacy IE Uploader gives errors after I wait for it to upload all the files, only to find out it didn't upload anything.

If I try the SendToSmugMug, it keeps telling me I need .NET Framework 1.1.4322, but I already have .NET Framework 2.0,

This is VERY frustrating, for I never have uploading problems with FREE photo sites, like dell.shutterfly or kodak ophoto.

Any suggestions?

Here's my error log from the Universal uploader:

Java(TM) Plug-in: Version 1.4.1
Using JRE version 1.4.1 Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM
User home directory = C:\Documents and Settings\Mark
Proxy Configuration: No proxy

c: clear console window
f: finalize objects on finalization queue
g: garbage collect
h: display this help message
l: dump classloader list
m: print memory usage
o: trigger logging
p: reload proxy configuration
q: hide console
r: reload policy configuration
s: dump system properties
t: dump thread list
v: dump thread stack
x: clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>
Rad Upload Plus. Version 2.10.9
Copyright (c) 2003-2005 Rad Inks (Pvt) Ltd.
http://www.radinks.com/
java.lang.Exception: Stack trace
at java.lang.Thread.dumpStack(Unknown Source)
at F.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at G.run(Unknown Source)
at F.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at G.run(Unknown Source)
java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Unknown Source)
at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at G.run(Unknown Source)
at F.a(Unknown Source)
at n.a(Unknown Source)
at G.run(Unknown Source)
Rad Upload Plus. Version 2.10.9
Copyright (c) 2003-2005 Rad Inks (Pvt) Ltd.
http://www.radinks.com/

Comments

• Options
    devbobodevbobo Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,339 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 17, 2006
    Hi mk12345,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues with the uploaders.

The problem you are having with the Legacy IE Uploader is a design limitation, and the reason why SM is pushing the Universal Uploader.

SInce you are having issues with the Universal Uploader, have you tried the 3rd party Send To Smugmug ?

Hopefully, someone from SM can shed some light on the issue u are having with the Universal Uploader.

Cheers,

David
    David Parry
    SmugMug API Developer
    My Photos
  • Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    mk12345 wrote:
    java.net.SocketException: Connection reset by peer: socket write error
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite0(Native Method)

Assuming the smugmug servers aren't actually refusing connections today, do you happen to have a software firewall on your box? Or a hardware firewall on your network?
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    BenBen Vanilla Admin Posts: 513 SmugMug Employee
    edited May 18, 2006
    I am so sorry you are having problems with the uploader. The very first thing to try is to make sure you have the most recent version of Java:
    http://www.java.com/en/

If it is still failing after that, can you let us know about security software you are running? AntiVirus, Internet Security, etc? Those are the most common causes of any sort of connection problem.
    Smug since 2003
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    When I try to install Java from the link below, I get this error:

The installation package could not be opened. Verify that the package exists and that you can access it, or contact the application vendor to verify that this is a valid windows installer package.

Ben wrote:
    I am so sorry you are having problems with the uploader. The very first thing to try is to make sure you have the most recent version of Java:
    http://www.java.com/en/

If it is still failing after that, can you let us know about security software you are running? AntiVirus, Internet Security, etc? Those are the most common causes of any sort of connection problem.
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    I use Norton Personal Firewall on a Win XP SP2 box
    cabbey wrote:
    Assuming the smugmug servers aren't actually refusing connections today, do you happen to have a software firewall on your box? Or a hardware firewall on your network?
  • Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited May 18, 2006
    mk12345 wrote:
    If I try the SendToSmugMug, it keeps telling me I need .NET Framework 1.1.4322, but I already have .NET Framework 2.0
    Wow, that was an interesting catch and I'm sorry you had to find it.

Turns out that if you had only 2.0 installed, not 1.1, you'd get this error we didn't know about.

The developer fixed it overnight and uploaded a new version, so hopefully you're set if you try this again.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    OK. I'll try again tonight. Thank you
    Baldy wrote:

Turns out that if you had only 2.0 installed, not 1.1, you'd get this error we didn't know about.

The developer fixed it overnight and uploaded a new version, so hopefully you're set if you try this again.

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    Still get the same error... SendToSmugMug says I need .NET1.1, the Universal uploader keeps telling me the connection was closed, and I can't install Java from http://www.java.com/en/ - All the same as last night.
    Baldy wrote:

Thanks,
    Baldy
  • Options
    dmcdmc Registered Users Posts: 427 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    mk12345 wrote:
    Still get the same error... SendToSmugMug says I need .NET1.1, the Universal uploader keeps telling me the connection was closed, and I can't install Java from http://www.java.com/en/ - All the same as last night.

don't you have to download the latest version of SendToSmugMug since it was fixed last night?
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    I got the latest - same result
    dmc wrote:
    don't you have to download the latest version of SendToSmugMug since it was fixed last night?
  • Options
    Malaxos1Malaxos1 Registered Users Posts: 149 Major grins
    edited May 18, 2006
    Me too, I have to load wedding photos on there for a client and I have been doing it without problems for a year now and now it is nothing but problems.
    Dean Malaxos Photography
    Margaretville New York (Catskill Mnts)
    www.deanmalaxos.com
    deansphotos@hotmail.com
  • Options
    edited May 18, 2006
    Malaxos1 wrote:
    Me too, I have to load wedding photos on there for a client and I have been doing it without problems for a year now and now it is nothing but problems.

download a free trial version of star explorer...it is a cool product
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2006
    Star Explorer works great. So I'm ok for the next 30 days. But there is NO reason that I should have to pay another $30 for a 3rd party uploader. After paying $60, SmugMug should have a workable soluiton for me.
    dmc wrote:
    download a free trial version of star explorer...it is a cool product
  • Options
    edited May 19, 2006
    mk12345 wrote:
    Star Explorer works great. So I'm ok for the next 30 days. But there is NO reason that I should have to pay another $30 for a 3rd party uploader. After paying $60, SmugMug should have a workable soluiton for me.

I agree...this is the only photo sharing site i've used that doesn't offer a windows program for easy uploading. When I used club photo, I had an icon on my desktop.... just drag and drop files on the icon, it popped up with dialog box to select either "existing gallery", or "create new", etc... simple but effective.

Check out this exchange the other day...rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    igoforitigoforit Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited May 19, 2006
    dmc wrote:
    I agree...this is the only photo sharing site i've used that doesn't offer a windows program for easy uploading. When I used club photo, I had an icon on my desktop.... just drag and drop files on the icon, it popped up with dialog box to select either "existing gallery", or "create new", etc... simple but effective.

Check out this exchange the other day...rolleyes1.gif
    Check out the options under "legacy uploader". It brings up the previous uploader modules of which the one I have always been using still works fine.
    I am wondering about the change...this time, it looks like a step backwards to me (so far). But now that I finally found the legacy one, I am happy again.
    Regards,
    Jos
  • Options
    edited May 20, 2006
    The legacy one used to work, but now, it will act like it uploads everything, but at the very end, tells me there was an error and I have nothing.

I've been using the Star Explorer the last few days, and it works wonderfully - and such as efficient interface. Why can't smugmug offer something like that???
    igoforit wrote:
    Check out the options under "legacy uploader". It brings up the previous uploader modules of which the one I have always been using still works fine.
    I am wondering about the change...this time, it looks like a step backwards to me (so far). But now that I finally found the legacy one, I am happy again.
    Regards,
    Jos
  • Options
    mrcoonsmrcoons Registered Users Posts: 653 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2006
    I agree mk12345. I understand the necessity of the changes discussed here and I fully understand the problems with vendor utilities but for me the 'upload' results I'm getting right now are not very good. Let me cover where I've been and what I've tried.

I have never liked and tried to avoid the "Universal Drag & Drop" uploader. It has always seemed slower than the other methods and it's not very reliable. The usual problem is that it hangs up and nothing uploads. Or it says it uploaded the images but they never show up.

"Send to Smugmug" doesn't seem to work for me for some reason. I see the 'Send to Smugmug' in the right click menu but then I get a window that wants me to select a tool. Which tool would that be?

I saw others in Dgrin having this same problem that talked about "Star*Explorer". So I downloaded & installed it. The jury is still out on this one. I hate to purchase another utility but I guess I will if this one works as advertised. I had a problem with it yesterday and I am still working on it.

Which leaves the standard upload which doesn't help when you have several hundred images to upload.

For me, at least, the old ActiveX uploader worked the best, it's sad to say.
  • Options
    SpeedyLizardSpeedyLizard Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited May 23, 2006
    I too agree that my upload experience hasn't been the best..

Even the send to smugmug one isnt reliable.

I choose 499 photos to upload for a client, and it only uploads 471 of them... what gives? ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    edited May 23, 2006
    I too agree that my upload experience hasn't been the best..

Even the send to smugmug one isnt reliable.

I choose 499 photos to upload for a client, and it only uploads 471 of them... what gives? ne_nau.gif

I can relate to that. I was using Star*Explorer to upload 222 photos but only 193 of them made it. That's a lot of fun trying to figure out which ones didn't make it. 1drink.gif

While this was going on I was watching what was running in my system and noticed that Windows Defender was really sucking up a lot of resources. So I uninstalled it as I could not find anything else running that could have interupted the upload. Possibly this is the source of my upload problems. I'll try some tests tonight to see what happens and report back.
  • Options
    getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Just a shout-out that I'm also experiencing most of the upload issues everyone is complaining about. And I'm wondering if Smugmug is addressing it.

Here's a symptom that I haven't seen mentioned, but might help Smugmug narrow down the problem. This morning, if I tried to upload multiple files with the ActiveX uploader, I get an error after they all appear to upload and only one file actually makes it into the gallery. However, I can upload every file individually without a problem. So, in my case, it's not an issue with any of the files, but definately a problem with the uploader.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Just a shout-out that I'm also experiencing most of the upload issues everyone is complaining about. And I'm wondering if Smugmug is addressing it.

Here's a symptom that I haven't seen mentioned, but might help Smugmug narrow down the problem. This morning, if I tried to upload multiple files with the ActiveX uploader, I get an error after they all appear to upload and only one file actually makes it into the gallery. However, I can upload every file individually without a problem. So, in my case, it's not an issue with any of the files, but definately a problem with the uploader.
    Hi get,

We have repaired a bunch of stuff and for the most part, we think, uploading problems in general have been very few. I'm sorry you are having troubles, we can and will help you. Have you tried the Universal Drag and Drop - it's unlimited, and works really well - just curious.
  • Options
    getnoutsidegetnoutside Registered Users Posts: 87 Big grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Hi get,

We have repaired a bunch of stuff and for the most part, we think, uploading problems in general have been very few. I'm sorry you are having troubles, we can and will help you. Have you tried the Universal Drag and Drop - it's unlimited, and works really well - just curious.

Yup, the Universal Drag & Drop appears to be working for me, now. I stopped using it because of problems I was having with it last week. Looks like it's been fixed... thanks
  • Options
    cwphotoscwphotos Registered Users Posts: 763 Major grins
    edited June 21, 2006
    *Raises hand enthusiastically* I have never had any problems with the uploaders..... :uhoh
    ====My Gear=====
    Canon 5D Mk.2/Grip || Canon 7D Backup
    17-40 f/4L || 70-200 f/2.8L IS || 100mm f/2.8L Macro || 24-70mm f/2.8L
    Wedding Photographer
    www.cwphotos.net
  • Options
    edited June 21, 2006
    I'm open minded so I tried the Universal uploader again. I have 25 photos to upload, average size is 250KB. It uploads 3 photos and stops. I waited 15 minutes nothing more ever happened.

So I deleted the 3 that were uploaded and started the ActiveX uploader for all 25 photos. All 25 go thru the process but after the last photo goes thru I get a red error message stating that there is a problem with the upload. Only 1 photo actually made it.

The gallery is: http://MusicMan.smugmug.com/gallery/1579555/1/76945082

Log:
    FileName ImageID Status Uploaded W P Message1x1-gray.gif20060620_001.jpg1x1-gray.gif769462891x1-gray.gifReady1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 04:13:031x1-gray.gifn/a1x1-gray.gifn/a1x1-gray.gif1x1-gray.gif76945082-Ti.jpg20060620S2 001.jpg1x1-gray.gif769450821x1-gray.gifComplete1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 04:05:311x1-gray.gif41s1x1-gray.gif6s1x1-gray.gif1x1-gray.gif20060620S2 004.jpg1x1-gray.gif769439091x1-gray.gifComplete1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 03:56:231x1-gray.gif1s1x1-gray.gif4s1x1-gray.gif1x1-gray.gif20060620S2 003.jpg1x1-gray.gif769438701x1-gray.gifComplete1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 03:56:101x1-gray.gif1s1x1-gray.gif3s1x1-gray.gif1x1-gray.gif20060620S2 002.jpg1x1-gray.gif769438321x1-gray.gifComplete1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 03:55:481x1-gray.gif0s1x1-gray.gif4s1x1-gray.gif1x1-gray.gif20060620S2 001.jpg1x1-gray.gif769429971x1-gray.gifComplete1x1-gray.gif2006-06-21 03:49:341x1-gray.gif1s1x1-gray.gif3s1x1-gray.gif

If I select individual photos to upload they work fine but when I select the whole folder I get the red error message. :cry
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2006
    I eventually got all my photos uploaded by using the ActiveX uploaded and not uploading more than 10 photos at a time.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    mrcoons wrote:
    I eventually got all my photos uploaded by using the ActiveX uploaded and not uploading more than 10 photos at a time.
    Shouldn't have to do this. Have you tried disabling your anti-virus while you run an upload test with the Universal D&D?
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Shouldn't have to do this. Have you tried disabling your anti-virus while you run an upload test with the Universal D&D?

No, I should have but it did not occur to me. I probably should check my firewall (Zonealarm Pro) log to see it had a problem with it too. But I doubt that the firewall is the problem because some of the upload worked and if the firewall had a problem none of them would have made it.

I've still got some photos to upload from this batch so I'll try turning off the AV (Norton) and giving it another shot when I get home tonight.

Thanks for the suggestion.
  • Options
    edited June 22, 2006
    If I drag & drop 1 picture it works fine. If I browse a folder and select multiple photos if never finishes and some of the photos that do upload are never viewable.

77089489-L.jpg This is as far as I got last time.

There do not appear to be any AV or Firewall problems that I can see. headscratch.gif
  • Options
    I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Uploader crash
    Don't know much about this but the uploader crashed and this report was offered by my mac:

ne_nau.gif
    Date/Time: 2006-06-22 22:13:00.265 +0100
    OS Version: 10.4.6 (Build 8I127)
    Report Version: 4

Command: smugmug uploader
    Path: /Applications/smugmug uploader.app/Contents/MacOS/smugmug uploader
    Parent: WindowServer [62]

Version: 2.0 (2.0)

PID: 253
    Thread: 0

Exception: EXC_BAD_ACCESS (0x0001)
    Codes: KERN_PROTECTION_FAILURE (0x0002) at 0x00000006

Thread 0 Crashed:
    0 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x907c3db8 CFRelease + 92
    1 com.apple.AppKit 0x93751a7c -[NSBitmapImageRep _freeImage] + 940
    2 com.apple.AppKit 0x937516a0 -[NSBitmapImageRep dealloc] + 140
    3 com.apple.AppKit 0x937997f0 -[NSImage _forgetData:] + 220
    4 com.apple.AppKit 0x937996e4 -[NSImage _drawDone:success:] + 112
    5 com.apple.AppKit 0x93798fa4 -[NSImage _drawRepresentation:] + 196
    6 com.apple.AppKit 0x9374f5b4 -[NSImage _cacheRepresentation:stayFocused:] + 208
    7 com.apple.AppKit 0x93798d00 -[NSImage _cacheRepresentation:] + 32
    8 com.apple.AppKit 0x93766ec0 -[NSImage drawInRect:fromRect:operation:fraction:] + 1148
    9 com.apple.AppKit 0x93766a2c -[NSImage _compositeFlipped:inRect:fromRect:operation:fraction:] + 248
    10 com.apple.AppKit 0x9376691c -[NSImage _compositeFlipped:atPoint:fromRect:operation:fraction:] + 192
    11 com.apple.AppKit 0x937986e8 -[NSImageCell drawInteriorWithFrame:inView:] + 1412
    12 com.apple.AppKit 0x93793d48 -[NSImageCell drawWithFrame:inView:] + 1184
    13 com.apple.AppKit 0x93769128 -[NSControl drawRect:] + 324
    14 com.apple.AppKit 0x93744bf8 -[NSView _drawRect:clip:] + 2128
    15 com.apple.AppKit 0x937441b8 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayAllDirtyWithLockFocus:visRect:] + 404
    16 com.apple.AppKit 0x93743780 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 196
    17 com.apple.AppKit 0x93743d48 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 1676
    18 com.apple.AppKit 0x93743d48 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 1676
    19 com.apple.AppKit 0x93743d48 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 1676
    20 com.apple.AppKit 0x93743d48 -[NSView _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 1676
    21 com.apple.AppKit 0x937643e4 -[NSThemeFrame _recursiveDisplayRectIfNeededIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:topView:] + 192
    22 com.apple.AppKit 0x9373d3f4 -[NSView _displayRectIgnoringOpacity:isVisibleRect:rectIsVisibleRectForView:] + 384
    23 com.apple.AppKit 0x937326e8 -[NSView displayIfNeeded] + 248
    24 com.apple.AppKit 0x93732558 -[NSWindow displayIfNeeded] + 180
    25 com.apple.AppKit 0x93732404 _handleWindowNeedsDisplay + 200
    26 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x907e373c __CFRunLoopDoObservers + 352
    27 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x907e39dc __CFRunLoopRun + 420
    28 com.apple.CoreFoundation 0x907e347c CFRunLoopRunSpecific + 268
    29 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9321d980 RunCurrentEventLoopInMode + 264
    30 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9321d014 ReceiveNextEventCommon + 380
    31 com.apple.HIToolbox 0x9321ce80 BlockUntilNextEventMatchingListInMode + 96
    32 com.apple.AppKit 0x936fee84 _DPSNextEvent + 384
    33 com.apple.AppKit 0x936feb48 -[NSApplication nextEventMatchingMask:untilDate:inMode:dequeue:] + 116
    34 com.apple.AppKit 0x936fb08c -[NSApplication run] + 472
    35 com.apple.AppKit 0x937ebbfc NSApplicationMain + 452
    36 com.smugmug.uploader 0x00007f98 main + 16 (main.m:14)
    37 com.smugmug.uploader 0x000077e4 _start + 340 (crt.c:272)
    38 com.smugmug.uploader 0x0000768c start + 60

Thread 1:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9000b0a8 mach_msg_trap + 8
    1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9000affc mach_msg + 60
    2 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4779f8 JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 44348
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b477998 JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 44252
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    5 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 2:
    2 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4da120 jio_snprintf + 377452
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4d9db4 jio_snprintf + 376576
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4da374 jio_snprintf + 378048
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4d9bf4 jio_snprintf + 376128
    6 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 3:
    2 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4da008 jio_snprintf + 377172
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e92e8 JVM_MonitorWait + 2936
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8cac JVM_MonitorWait + 1340
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8a20 JVM_MonitorWait + 688
    6 <<00000000>> 0x04d7b2c4 0 + 81244868
    7 <<00000000>> 0x04d74ab0 0 + 81218224
    8 <<00000000>> 0x04d74ab0 0 + 81218224
    9 <<00000000>> 0x04d72164 0 + 81207652
    10 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4db3c8 jio_snprintf + 382228
    11 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4db214 jio_snprintf + 381792
    12 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e85c8 JVM_StartThread + 2572
    13 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e84bc JVM_StartThread + 2304
    14 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e844c JVM_StartThread + 2192
    15 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8314 JVM_StartThread + 1880
    16 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    17 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 4:
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e92e8 JVM_MonitorWait + 2936
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8cac JVM_MonitorWait + 1340
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8a20 JVM_MonitorWait + 688
    6 <<00000000>> 0x04d7b2c4 0 + 81244868
    7 <<00000000>> 0x04d74ab0 0 + 81218224
    8 <<00000000>> 0x04d749c0 0 + 81217984
    9 <<00000000>> 0x04d749c0 0 + 81217984
    10 <<00000000>> 0x04d72164 0 + 81207652
    11 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4db3c8 jio_snprintf + 382228
    12 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4db214 jio_snprintf + 381792
    13 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e85c8 JVM_StartThread + 2572
    14 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e84bc JVM_StartThread + 2304
    15 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e844c JVM_StartThread + 2192
    16 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8314 JVM_StartThread + 1880
    17 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    18 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 5:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002c218 semaphore_wait_trap + 8
    1 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4fdea0 JVM_RegisterSignal + 10160
    2 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4fdbb4 JVM_RegisterSignal + 9412
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8314 JVM_StartThread + 1880
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984

Thread 6:
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4d9e50 jio_snprintf + 376732
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4ff1e4 JVM_RegisterSignal + 15092
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4fef24 JVM_RegisterSignal + 14388
    6 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8314 JVM_StartThread + 1880
    7 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    8 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 7:
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4d9db4 jio_snprintf + 376576
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4ff7fc JVM_RegisterSignal + 16652
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4e8314 JVM_StartThread + 1880
    6 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    7 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 8:
    2 libjvm.dylib 0x9b4da120 jio_snprintf + 377452
    3 libjvm.dylib 0x9b511630 JVM_RegisterSignal + 89920
    4 libjvm.dylib 0x9b5112a0 JVM_RegisterSignal + 89008
    5 libjvm.dylib 0x9b47788c JNI_CreateJavaVM_Impl + 43984
    6 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 9:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9001f5ec select + 12
    1 libObjCJava.A.dylib 0x96c32344 thread_func + 560
    2 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 10:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002c128 semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 8
    1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90030bec pthread_cond_wait + 480
    2 com.apple.ColorSync 0x915d3224 pthreadSemaphoreWait(t_pthreadSemaphore*) + 56
    3 com.apple.ColorSync 0x915d24c0 CMMConvTask(void*) + 40
    4 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002ba68 _pthread_body + 96

Thread 11:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90020300 sendto + 12
    1 com.smugmug.uploader 0x00011a44 -[AbstractSocket writeData:] + 200 (AbstractSocket.m:566)
    2 com.smugmug.uploader 0x0000e0c4 -[GenericUploader CocoaUploadThread] + 2468 (GenericUploader.m:497)
    3 com.apple.Foundation 0x92976194 forkThreadForFunction + 108

Thread 12:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9004a388 syscall_thread_switch + 8
    1 com.apple.Foundation 0x9298e5d0 +[NSThread sleepUntilDate:] + 152
    2 com.smugmug.uploader 0x0000d578 -[GenericUploader progressThread] + 348 (GenericUploader.m:250)
    3 com.apple.Foundation 0x92976194 forkThreadForFunction + 108

Thread 13:
    0 libSystem.B.dylib 0x9002c128 semaphore_wait_signal_trap + 8
    1 libSystem.B.dylib 0x90030bec pthread_cond_wait + 480
    2 com.apple.AppKit 0x9372d1f8 -[NSViewHierarchyLock lockForReadingWithExceptionHandler:] + 260
    3 com.apple.AppKit 0x9379bc80 -[NSUIHeartBeat _heartBeatThread:] + 792
    4 com.apple.Foundation 0x92976194 forkThreadForFunction + 108

Thread 0 crashed with PPC Thread State 64:
    srr0: 0x00000000907c3db8 srr1: 0x100000000000f030 vrsave: 0x0000000000000000
    cr: 0x24044482 xer: 0x0000000000000000 lr: 0x00000000907c3d64 ctr: 0x00000000907c3d5c
    r0: 0x0000000093751a7c r1: 0x00000000bfffd3d0 r2: 0x00000000a07c3d64 r3: 0x0000000000000000
    r4: 0x0000000090a698f0 r5: 0x00000000000003e8 r6: 0xffffffffffffffff r7: 0x00000000fa779e00
    r8: 0x0000000000000001 r9: 0x00000000a0001fac r10: 0x0000000000000002 r11: 0x00000000a36fa730
    r12: 0x0000000000000000 r13: 0x0000000000000000 r14: 0x00000000bfffe1d0 r15: 0x0000000000000001
    r16: 0x000000000037b410 r17: 0x0000000000000000 r18: 0x0000000000000000 r19: 0x0000000000000000
    r20: 0x00000000a37336bc r21: 0x0000000000000000 r22: 0x0000000000000000 r23: 0x0000000000000002
    r24: 0x00000000a3736a44 r25: 0x00000000a36f6a44 r26: 0x00000000a3731614 r27: 0x00000000a3741614
    r28: 0x00000000a3731614 r29: 0x0000000000000000 r30: 0x000000008fc6f280 r31: 0x00000000907c3d64

=======
    PART TWO to follow
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
  • Options
    I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited June 22, 2006
    Simon King wrote:
    Don't know much about this but the uploader crashed and this report was offered by my mac:

ne_nau.gif

PART TWO_
    =============
    Binary Images Description:
    0x1000 - 0x15fff com.smugmug.uploader 2.0 /Applications/smugmug uploader.app/Contents/MacOS/smugmug uploader
    0x8fe00000 - 0x8fe51fff dyld 44.4 /usr/lib/dyld
    0x90000000 - 0x901bbfff libSystem.B.dylib /usr/lib/libSystem.B.dylib
    0x90213000 - 0x90218fff libmathCommon.A.dylib /usr/lib/system/libmathCommon.A.dylib
    0x9021a000 - 0x9026dfff com.apple.CoreText 1.0.1 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreText.framework/Versions/A/CoreText
    0x9029a000 - 0x9034bfff ATS /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ATS.framework/Versions/A/ATS
    0x9037a000 - 0x90734fff com.apple.CoreGraphics 1.258.30 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/CoreGraphics
    0x907c1000 - 0x9089afff com.apple.CoreFoundation 6.4.6 (368.27) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x908e3000 - 0x908e3fff com.apple.CoreServices 10.4 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/CoreServices
    0x908e5000 - 0x909e7fff libicucore.A.dylib /usr/lib/libicucore.A.dylib
    0x90a41000 - 0x90ac5fff libobjc.A.dylib /usr/lib/libobjc.A.dylib
    0x90aef000 - 0x90b5dfff com.apple.framework.IOKit 1.4 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/IOKit.framework/Versions/A/IOKit
    0x90b74000 - 0x90b86fff libauto.dylib /usr/lib/libauto.dylib
    0x90b8d000 - 0x90e65fff com.apple.CoreServices.CarbonCore 681.3 (671.2) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonCore.framework/Versions/A/CarbonCore
    0x90ecb000 - 0x90f4bfff com.apple.CoreServices.OSServices 4.1 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OSServices.framework/Versions/A/OSServices
    0x90f95000 - 0x90fd6fff com.apple.CFNetwork 4.0 (129.16) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CFNetwork.framework/Versions/A/CFNetwork
    0x90feb000 - 0x91003fff com.apple.WebServices 1.1.2 (1.1.0) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/WebServicesCore.framework/Versions/A/WebServicesCore
    0x91013000 - 0x91094fff com.apple.SearchKit 1.0.5 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SearchKit.framework/Versions/A/SearchKit
    0x910da000 - 0x91104fff com.apple.Metadata 10.4.4 (121.36) /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Metadata.framework/Versions/A/Metadata
    0x91115000 - 0x91123fff libz.1.dylib /usr/lib/libz.1.dylib
    0x91126000 - 0x912e9fff com.apple.security 4.3 (25966) /System/Library/Frameworks/Security.framework/Versions/A/Security
    0x913ec000 - 0x913f5fff com.apple.DiskArbitration 2.1 /System/Library/Frameworks/DiskArbitration.framework/Versions/A/DiskArbitration
    0x913fc000 - 0x91423fff com.apple.SystemConfiguration 1.8.2 /System/Library/Frameworks/SystemConfiguration.framework/Versions/A/SystemConfiguration
    0x91436000 - 0x91441fff libgcc_s.1.dylib /usr/lib/libgcc_s.1.dylib
    0x91446000 - 0x91466fff libmx.A.dylib /usr/lib/libmx.A.dylib
    0x9146c000 - 0x91474fff libbsm.dylib /usr/lib/libbsm.dylib
    0x91478000 - 0x914f3fff com.apple.audio.CoreAudio 3.0.3 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
    0x91530000 - 0x91530fff com.apple.ApplicationServices 10.4 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/ApplicationServices
    0x91532000 - 0x9156afff com.apple.AE 1.5 (297) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/AE.framework/Versions/A/AE
    0x91585000 - 0x91652fff com.apple.ColorSync 4.4.4 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ColorSync.framework/Versions/A/ColorSync
    0x916a7000 - 0x91738fff com.apple.print.framework.PrintCore 4.5 (177.10) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/PrintCore.framework/Versions/A/PrintCore
    0x9177f000 - 0x91836fff com.apple.QD 3.8.20 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/QD.framework/Versions/A/QD
    0x91873000 - 0x918d1fff com.apple.HIServices 1.5.1 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIServices.framework/Versions/A/HIServices
    0x918ff000 - 0x91923fff com.apple.LangAnalysis 1.6.1 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LangAnalysis.framework/Versions/A/LangAnalysis
    0x91937000 - 0x9195cfff com.apple.FindByContent 1.5 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/FindByContent.framework/Versions/A/FindByContent
    0x9196f000 - 0x919b1fff com.apple.LaunchServices 178 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/LaunchServices.framework/Versions/A/LaunchServices
    0x919cd000 - 0x919e1fff com.apple.speech.synthesis.framework 3.3 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechSynthesis.framework/Versions/A/SpeechSynthesis
    0x919ef000 - 0x91a2efff com.apple.ImageIO.framework 1.4.6 /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/ImageIO
    0x91a44000 - 0x91b0cfff libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib /usr/lib/libcrypto.0.9.7.dylib
    0x91b5a000 - 0x91b6ffff libcups.2.dylib /usr/lib/libcups.2.dylib
    0x91b74000 - 0x91b91fff libJPEG.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJPEG.dylib
    0x91b96000 - 0x91c05fff libJP2.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libJP2.dylib
    0x91c1c000 - 0x91c20fff libGIF.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libGIF.dylib
    0x91c22000 - 0x91c69fff libRaw.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRaw.dylib
    0x91c6e000 - 0x91cabfff libTIFF.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libTIFF.dylib
    0x91cb2000 - 0x91ccbfff libPng.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libPng.dylib
    0x91cd0000 - 0x91cd3fff libRadiance.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageIO.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRadiance.dylib
    0x91cd5000 - 0x91cd5fff com.apple.Accelerate 1.2.1 (Accelerate 1.2.1) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Accelerate
    0x91cd7000 - 0x91db7fff com.apple.vImage 2.3 /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vImage.framework/Versions/A/vImage
    0x91dbf000 - 0x91ddefff com.apple.Accelerate.vecLib 3.2.1 (vecLib 3.2.1) /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/vecLib
    0x91e4a000 - 0x91eb8fff libvMisc.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvMisc.dylib
    0x91ec3000 - 0x91f57fff libvDSP.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libvDSP.dylib
    0x91f71000 - 0x924f9fff libBLAS.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libBLAS.dylib
    0x9252c000 - 0x92857fff libLAPACK.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/Accelerate.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/vecLib.framework/Versions/A/libLAPACK.dylib
    0x92887000 - 0x9290ffff com.apple.DesktopServices 1.3.3 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/DesktopServicesPriv.framework/Versions/A/DesktopServicesPriv
    0x92950000 - 0x92b7bfff com.apple.Foundation 6.4.5 (567.26) /System/Library/Frameworks/Foundation.framework/Versions/C/Foundation
    0x92c99000 - 0x92d77fff libxml2.2.dylib /usr/lib/libxml2.2.dylib
    0x92d97000 - 0x92e85fff libiconv.2.dylib /usr/lib/libiconv.2.dylib
    0x92e97000 - 0x92eb5fff libGL.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib
    0x92ec0000 - 0x92f1afff libGLU.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLU.dylib
    0x92f38000 - 0x92f38fff com.apple.Carbon 10.4 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Carbon
    0x92f3a000 - 0x92f4efff com.apple.ImageCapture 3.0 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/ImageCapture.framework/Versions/A/ImageCapture
    0x92f66000 - 0x92f76fff com.apple.speech.recognition.framework 3.4 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SpeechRecognition.framework/Versions/A/SpeechRecognition
    0x92f82000 - 0x92f97fff com.apple.securityhi 2.0 (203) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/SecurityHI.framework/Versions/A/SecurityHI
    0x92fa9000 - 0x93030fff com.apple.ink.framework 101.2 (69) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Ink.framework/Versions/A/Ink
    0x93044000 - 0x9304ffff com.apple.help 1.0.3 (32) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Help.framework/Versions/A/Help
    0x93059000 - 0x93086fff com.apple.openscripting 1.2.5 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/OpenScripting.framework/Versions/A/OpenScripting
    0x930a0000 - 0x930b0fff com.apple.print.framework.Print 5.0 (190.1) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/Print.framework/Versions/A/Print
    0x930bc000 - 0x93122fff com.apple.htmlrendering 1.1.2 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HTMLRendering.framework/Versions/A/HTMLRendering
    0x93153000 - 0x931a2fff com.apple.NavigationServices 3.4.4 (3.4.3) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/NavigationServices.framework/Versions/A/NavigationServices
    0x931d0000 - 0x931edfff com.apple.audio.SoundManager 3.9 /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CarbonSound.framework/Versions/A/CarbonSound
    0x931ff000 - 0x9320cfff com.apple.CommonPanels 1.2.2 (73) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CommonPanels.framework/Versions/A/CommonPanels
    0x93215000 - 0x93522fff com.apple.HIToolbox 1.4.6 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Carbon.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/HIToolbox.framework/Versions/A/HIToolbox
    0x93671000 - 0x9367dfff com.apple.opengl 1.4.7 /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/OpenGL
    0x936af000 - 0x936b3fff com.apple.JavaVM 11.4.0 /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/A/JavaVM
    0x936f5000 - 0x936f5fff com.apple.Cocoa 6.4 (???) /System/Library/Frameworks/Cocoa.framework/Versions/A/Cocoa
    0x936f7000 - 0x93d29fff com.apple.AppKit 6.4.6 (824.38) /System/Library/Frameworks/AppKit.framework/Versions/C/AppKit
    0x940b6000 - 0x94126fff com.apple.CoreData 80 /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreData.framework/Versions/A/CoreData
    0x9415f000 - 0x94229fff com.apple.audio.toolbox.AudioToolbox 1.4.1 /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioToolbox.framework/Versions/A/AudioToolbox
    0x9427d000 - 0x9427dfff com.apple.audio.units.AudioUnit 1.4 /System/Library/Frameworks/AudioUnit.framework/Versions/A/AudioUnit
    0x9427f000 - 0x94433fff com.apple.QuartzCore 1.4.7 /System/Library/Frameworks/QuartzCore.framework/Versions/A/QuartzCore
    0x94486000 - 0x944c3fff libsqlite3.0.dylib /usr/lib/libsqlite3.0.dylib
    0x944cb000 - 0x9451bfff libGLImage.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGLImage.dylib
    0x946be000 - 0x946cdfff libCGATS.A.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCGATS.A.dylib
    0x946d5000 - 0x946e1fff libCSync.A.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libCSync.A.dylib
    0x94727000 - 0x9473ffff libRIP.A.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Versions/A/Frameworks/CoreGraphics.framework/Versions/A/Resources/libRIP.A.dylib
    0x94746000 - 0x949fafff com.apple.QuickTime 7.1.1 /System/Library/Frameworks/QuickTime.framework/Versions/A/QuickTime
    0x94abe000 - 0x94b2ffff libstdc++.6.dylib /usr/lib/libstdc++.6.dylib
    0x951c6000 - 0x951dcfff com.apple.JavaApplicationLauncher 11.4.0 /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/JavaApplicationLauncher.framework/Versions/A/JavaApplicationLauncher
    0x96c1d000 - 0x96c3afff libObjCJava.A.dylib /usr/lib/java/libObjCJava.A.dylib
    0x96e65000 - 0x96eb0fff libFoundationJava.B.dylib /usr/lib/java/libFoundationJava.B.dylib
    0x97d78000 - 0x97e67fff libAppKitJava.B.dylib /usr/lib/java/libAppKitJava.B.dylib
    0x9b46c000 - 0x9b792fff libjvm.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libjvm.dylib
    0x9b7fb000 - 0x9b817fff libjava.jnilib /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libjava.jnilib
    0x9b822000 - 0x9b829fff libverify.dylib /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libverify.dylib
    0x9b8ea000 - 0x9b8f5fff libnet.jnilib /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libnet.jnilib
    0x9b951000 - 0x9b95dfff libzip.jnilib /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions/1.5.0/Libraries/libzip.jnilib

Model: PowerMac7,3, BootROM 5.2.4f1, 2 processors, PowerPC G5 (3.0), 2.3 GHz, 4 GB
    Graphics: ATI Radeon X850 XT, ATY,R481, AGP, 256 MB
    Memory Module: DIMM0/J11, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC3200U-30330
    Memory Module: DIMM1/J12, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC3200U-30330
    Memory Module: DIMM2/J13, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC3200U-30330
    Memory Module: DIMM3/J14, 1 GB, DDR SDRAM, PC3200U-30330
    Network Service: Built-in Ethernet, Ethernet, en0
    Serial ATA Device: Maxtor 6B250S0, 233.76 GB
    Parallel ATA Device: SONY DVD RW DW-Q28A,
    USB Device: USB Storage, , Up to 480 Mb/sec, 500 mA
    USB Device: Hub, , Up to 480 Mb/sec, 500 mA
    USB Device: Hub in Apple Pro Keyboard, Mitsumi Electric, Up to 12 Mb/sec, 500 mA
    USB Device: USB-PS/2 Optical Mouse, B16_b_02, Up to 1.5 Mb/sec, 100 mA
    USB Device: USB Token, , Up to 1.5 Mb/sec, 100 mA
    USB Device: Apple Pro Keyboard, Mitsumi Electric, Up to 12 Mb/sec, 250 mA
    USB Device: Apple Cinema Display, , Up to 1.5 Mb/sec, 500 mA
    USB Device: DeskJet 970C, Hewlett-Packard, Up to 12 Mb/sec, 500 mA
    FireWire Device: unknown_device, unknown_value, Up to 400 Mb/sec
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..