Options

Deal: $39.95 2gb Cf

2»

Comments

• Options
    ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    JohnR wrote:
    Just ordered 2 from Fry's. They are out of stock though, so will have to wait until they get them in stock.

Just an update on the dealings with Fry's dot com. I ordered two 2gb Sandisk CF cards on 11/27. Recieved confirmation that they were in stock and to ship.

Then got word that they were out of stock for a week or so........

Cancelled my order today - no word as to when they might be back in stock. My guess is that after the holidaies, 2gb for $39.99 will be the standard price.......

I doubt that I will use Fry's again. They have nice stores, but the service and speed of notifications about order status lack a bit....I am happy with B&H and they will get my biz if close in price.
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.
  • Options
    rebelxtnewbierebelxtnewbie Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2006
    amazon has them $45 shipped. I got mine last week. Fast shipping!
    Lenses: A Never Ending Revolving Door of stuff

Equipment ~ $5K, Income from pictures ~ $0K, Memories ~ Priceless
  • Options
    ZanottiZanotti Registered Users Posts: 1,411 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2006
    CF Prices Keep Dropping
    Lexar 133x Professional Series 4GB CompactFlash $42.96, Dec. 19
    17646505_125.jpg

B&H Photo has the very fast Lexar Professional Series 4GB CompactFlash for a low $42.96 after rebate. $5 shipping. Tax in NY. (Thanks George) Also 2GB $21.46, 1GB $19.46
    It is the purpose of life that each of us strives to become actually what he is potentially. We should be obsessed with stretching towards that goal through the world we inhabit.