Options

Crystal Ball Macros

MainFraggerMainFragger Registered Users Posts: 563 Major grins
edited December 30, 2004 in Holy Macro
This is a Swarovsky crystal that I got in Aruba when i was in 6th grade. Its a little worse for the wear from being in a bag of crystals that I use to haul around all the time.

I don't know how many of you read comicbooks or have read them, but I am a Green Lantern fan. It's the first comic I started to read regularly also in 6th grade, and I've been with it ever since. For any regular GL fans, this crystal always reminds me of Chaselon. Chaselon is a sentient crystal ball with a Green Lantern ring. Now that I think of it I have a Chaselon action figure..I'll post a picture of it tomorrow.

MainFragger

Comments

• Options
    edited December 20, 2004
    Crystal Ball Macro
    This has a nice rectangular pattern in the apex. I liked that way this pattern formed.

I forgot to mention..I don't wear scarves or hats. As much as I absolutely hate the cold, my stubborness and unwillingness to yield to its efforts to control my life by throwing cold winds, snow and ice at me have forced me to not believe in them. One day we will control the elements..not the other way around. But since its a nice gray color, and I didn't want to snub a gift from a cousin, I turned it into a platform/backdrop for my macros. You'll be seeing a lot of it as I post macros in the future.

Mainfragger
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Crstal ball and color gel
    I decided to put some color and mixed color gels on my ring flash. This one is a blue on the left flash and purple on the right flash, with a black filter on the top flash. What do you think?
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Crystal Colors
    This is the green and orange version.
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Same lights
    different position for the crystal ball.
  • Options
    edited December 21, 2004
    Finally...
    I give you CHASELON! The sentient crystal that is a Green Lantern. I forget which sector he was in. Sorry. My memory sucks, and it'd be hell to sift through about 20 years of unorganized comics to find that info.

MainFragger
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2004
    Playing with artistic and mirror effects.
    Just toying with some of my crystal ball images to see if I can make them come out even neater than when I started...
  • Options
    edited December 30, 2004
    Last crystal of this kind..I promise!
    This is a rotated mirror shot, that I then punched. Now it almost looks like a gem.