Options

Boo!

DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
edited May 22, 2007 in People
Alright... I have seen the teacup, but I wanted to do something different, I guess thats the way I roll LOL but I bought this bamboo basket thing at Pier One a few weeks ago with the intention on shooting some how with it... so far Merlin (my Cat) has taken up that it is for him, but I got to try it out with Hunter tonight and I couldn't get my vision into the camera as he was too big/tall and didn't fit the way I wanted it to go...

I was hoping for it on it's side with a blanket spilling out and him crawling out of it but he would only stiffen up when he was in it and then on the last shot he ducked down and peeked :) I grabbed this shot I think it is cute, but would like a title for it...

img_5029-edit-2.jpg
--Daniel
"Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
For more of my images check out my photo blog:

Comments

• Options
    Frog LadyFrog Lady Registered Users Posts: 1,091 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    fun shot. love his eyes. for some reason, when I look at this, it seems to me as if he's climbing out of a camera lens (lol)

C.
    Colleen
    check out my (sports) pics: ColleenBonney.smugmug.com

*Thanks to Boolsacho for the avatar photo (from the dgrin portrait project)
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    I really like this, it makes me want to look inside and see his smile. It reminds me of a Matty Elfving creation (where've you been, Matty?).
    Chris
  • Options
    SenecaSeneca Registered Users Posts: 1,661 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    I love it...it shows his playful side and a look of "Oopsie...you got me". Very cool picture.thumb.gif

Pier One huh? Ok I know where I'm going today.
  • Options
    Mrs FMrs F Registered Users Posts: 164 Major grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    This is really adorable. His eyes are so bright. I'd love to try something like this with my (uncooperative) kiddos.

Kari
    C and C always welcome.
  • Options
    DLutzDLutz Registered Users Posts: 63 Big grins
    edited May 22, 2007
    Thanks for all the wonderful comments :)
    --Daniel
    "Capturing Moments in Time Since 1975"
    For more of my images check out my photo blog: