Options

Ideas

chriscorcoranchriscorcoran Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
Excellent product. I am currently using Smugmug to backup all my photos. It would be great if you could specify a folder to watch on the hard drive and then have any new files/folders that appear under there automatically be set to synch to smugmug.
:) Just a thought...

Comments

• Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    It's in the plans..:-)
    Excellent product. I am currently using Smugmug to backup all my photos. It would be great if you could specify a folder to watch on the hard drive and then have any new files/folders that appear under there automatically be set to synch to smugmug.
    :) Just a thought...
    (this and other nice thingies).. just not immediate ones.. closer to summer 2005, if everything goes as planned:-)
    Keep the high hopes:-)thumb.gif

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    (this and other nice thingies).. just not immediate ones.. closer to summer 2005, if everything goes as planned:-)
    Keep the high hopes:-)thumb.gif

Cheers!1drink.gif

And that will be ported to OS X, right Nik? deal.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited February 7, 2005
    Sure thing, buddy:-)
    fish wrote:
    And that will be ported to OS X, right Nik? deal.gif
    And to linux, too....:D
    Actually, Linux IS still an option (via Kylix). But once I add shell extensions (which is gonna be pretty soon), this option will cease to exist.. Really sorry.

--
    I used to work for a company which started as a cross-platform product. "Barebone" C, K&R style. OS/2, unix, solaris, windows.. With an advent of win32, esp. NT, every other direction shrank - and finaly the whole R&D (with a sigh of relief) switched to Visual Studio, C++ and win32 only API..clap.gif
    --

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"