dirty reporting worthy of Katie Couric.

124»

Comments

• Options
    mercphotomercphoto Registered Users Posts: 4,550 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    amadeus wrote:
    well it is only tuesday.

Your point being what exactly? You said you were willing to take criticism. So I did an extensive critique for you in post #74. Your response to that in post #78 was simply to say how wonderful your images were, how much time you spent getting email addresses, and how happy you were with your images. That tells me you were not interested in getting any criticism after all.
    Bill Jurasz - Mercury Photography - Cedar Park, TX
    A former sports shooter
    Follow me at: https://www.flickr.com/photos/bjurasz/
    My Etsy store: https://www.etsy.com/shop/mercphoto?ref=hdr_shop_menu
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    Cool, so don't offer any. Then everyone's happy. :ivar
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    mercphoto wrote:
    Your point being what exactly? You said you were willing to take criticism. So I did an extensive critique for you in post #74. Your response to that in post #78 was simply to say how wonderful your images were, how much time you spent getting email addresses, and how happy you were with your images. That tells me you were not interested in getting any criticism after all.

my point is that racing shots are normally shot on Sunday so I haven't yet had a chance to put any of the offered suggestionns to work. Again I never said my shots were good or wonderful. I said I was thrilled with the results. I think you read too much into things. It is after all the internet but thanks for the critiques.
  • Options
    KRFamiliarKRFamiliar Registered Users Posts: 15 Big grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    "I post these pics as a MOTORCYCLIST not a photographer. I spent 2 hours tomight looking for the folded up piece of paper with 5 email address's of the riders I chatted up. Including this kid "

So if you dont want critique. post them on a motorcyclist forum, buddy.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    OI....everyone take a pill.
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    KRFamiliar wrote:
    "I post these pics as a MOTORCYCLIST not a photographer. I spent 2 hours tomight looking for the folded up piece of paper with 5 email address's of the riders I chatted up. Including this kid "

G'day KRF, welcome to d/grin. We all do our thing differently. I personally am not interested in critique with any of my photos unless i ask of course...i dont know why but its just the way i do things. People can tell me that i should do this or that but honestly im only thinking about the next lot of photos.

People post differently also & as long as its within our guidelines,everythings cool. We only ask that things be shown that are G rated & that we dont end up in flame wars. If someone is posting within the guidlines & im not particularly interested then i simply move on.

Again welcome to the forum & we look fwd to you joining in with some photos.
  • Options
    amadeusamadeus Registered Users Posts: 2,125 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2007
    KRFamiliar wrote:

:ian :ian :ian :ian :ian