Comments

• Options
    USAIRUSAIR Registered Users Posts: 2,646 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Khaos
    Was trying out the 100mm macro today at the camera store
    Very nice and very sharp ....it's at #3 on my list of lenses

Nice shots of Cocothumb.gif

It's funny theres a girl up the street we call Coco too.
    Sorry she's prettier then your bird. naughty.gif

Thanks
    Fred
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Hey Coco
    My names Maggie. I was gonna have my owner (that's the dumb lookin one over there with the black box) :lol start a new thread to show how pretty I'm gettin, but I saw this I wanna play here OK :Dthumb.gif

20335003-M.jpg

One thing gotta watch Henry he's kinda wierd, he thinks feathers taste better then nuts rolleyes1.gif

20334945-M.jpg

Great shots Keith thumb.gif
    Tack Sharp any more and they'd bleed :D
  • Options
    KhaosKhaos Registered Users Posts: 2,435 Major grins
    edited April 23, 2005
    Thanks Ben.

I love Maggies eyes. Do the pupils move in an out a lot when you talk to her?

You can't see her neck in these pics, but Coco has been picking at it pretty good. It's exposed, not as much, like Henry's.
  • Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    Khaos wrote:
    Thanks Ben.

I love Maggies eyes. Do the pupils move in an out a lot when you talk to her?

You can't see her neck in these pics, but Coco has been picking at it pretty good. It's exposed, not as much, like Henry's.
    Oh yeah her eyes dilate in and out in varying degrees depending on how excited/interested she is. She really goes to town with those eyes when I give her a steak bone, :lol4 , no really :lol4 !!

By the way if Coco's picking is centeralized it may be an indication of some medical rather then pshycological problem, JMO. Have you chk. that ? ne_nau.gif
    I know it's tough with birds to diagnose problems, but I do know that real feather pickers (like Henry) pick everywhere there beaks can reach, or anything else there beaks can reach (henry chewed down 8" of baseboard last night in about 2 min :wow)!! So if Coco is just picking in one spot on her body and not much else, then it may be like an itch needing to be scrached (sp). Does that make sense? eek7.gif
  • Options
    MuskyDudeMuskyDude Registered Users Posts: 1,508 Major grins
    edited April 24, 2005
    Beautiful shots folks! thumb.gif Love all the details in the feathers.

AJ