forays into #14...

2»

Comments

• BenjerBenjer Registered Users Posts: 275 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    I really like the new version of Homicide Blonde. The PP made it much better.

Thanks, bro! After seeing how it "should" look, I want to figure out how to get that detail in-camera...
    Nikon D300, 17-35, 24-70, 70-200, 105 Macro, Tokina 11-16, Lensbaby, iPhone!
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    sushisushisushisushisushi

Seriously, while I like all these others as shots (my goodness you've been having fun with this!) I still think the sushi is the best *entry*.

(Btw, I dont eve LIKE sushi as a foodstuff, so my input is unrelated to my palate!! :giggle)
    edited December 14, 2008
    divamum wrote:
    sushisushisushisushisushi

okayokayokayokayokay! Laughing.gif

I'll stick with the sushi.

Putting the camera down...slowly.......stepping back.....easy.........easy, now...
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    Benjer wrote:

Putting the camera down...slowly.......stepping back.....easy.........easy, now...

Yay!!!!! Sushi!!!

cheerleader.gif15524779-Ti.gif
    edited December 14, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    Yay!!!!! Sushi!!!

cheerleader.gif15524779-Ti.gif

pom-pom girl is making me blush! iloveyou.gifLaughing.gif
    edited December 14, 2008
    Benjer wrote:

:lol

'S funny, but for this round - once I managed to get my coffee beans LIT, anyway - I didn't keep going back and tinkering (ok, well, yes, I did, but only once, only for a every specific reason, and after about 3 shots I realised I couldn't FIX the thing I wanted to SOOC so I just called it quits right there). This is the first round I think I've managed to do that!! I only obsessed for 3 days instead of 13.... rolleyes1.gif

But my GOODNESS what great entries - I'm so glad I don't have to judge until NEXT time........... :whew
  • richterslrichtersl Registered Users Posts: 3,322 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2008
    divamum wrote:
    I'm so glad I don't have to judge until NEXT time........... :whew

Don't relax too soon -- you haven't seen the next theme yet. rolleyes1.gif

Actually the hardest thing is going to be staying away from the C&C threads and the contest thread.
    edited December 14, 2008
    richtersl wrote:
    Don't relax too soon -- you haven't seen the next theme yet. rolleyes1.gif

Actually the hardest thing is going to be staying away from the C&C threads and the contest thread.

I know!! The "coffee shop" banter is the best part :D Thankfully I'm fairly busy this week, but I know that the week of the holiday I'm going to be going nuts not being able to look!!!