• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008

Cheaters = you have to live with your own cold, sinful heart gerg.gif

plus when they get sniffed out we get to run with it....thumb.gif
    Aaron Nelson
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    No more exif worries = mods much happier campers to run this thing :D

With all of these recent changes and the awesome community efforts, I'm really excited about my role here again

This is the best news of all! clap.gif

Kiki, I'm sorry that my "aside" comment is the one that inadvertently (and entirely unintentionally) started the thread hijack - my apologies. Your point was certainly a resonable one to make and I'm sure it's only because it had been discussed at length in the past that folks didn't respond in quite the way you expected and allowed the thread to drift into tangents.

Anyway, it seems that the new system will render most *controllable* exif quibbles redundant which will make the mods' lives MUCH easier and happier which is A. Very. Good. Thing.! nod.gif
  • jwearjwear Registered Users Posts: 8,009 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    Entry gallery = no more exif worries :ivar

Honor system = no more exif worries wings.gif

No more exif worries = mods much happier campers to run this thing :D

Cheaters = you have to live with your own cold, sinful heart gerg.gif

Now please, let's focus on the fun stuff, worry less about the not-fun stuff and get shooting. 9496500-Ti.gif

With all of these recent changes and the awesome community efforts, I'm really excited about my role here again - and that, my friends is a wonderful thing!!! iloveyou.gif

so it is ok to save all the extra steps and save for the web resize and post from the computer --can this be true eek7.gif please say yes but ----headscratch.gif what will they write about now eek7.gifne_nau.gif :cry
    Jeff W

“PHOTOGRAPHY IS THE ‘JAZZ’ FOR THE EYES…”

http://jwear.smugmug.com/
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    divamum wrote:

Kiki, I'm sorry that my "aside" comment is the one that inadvertently (and entirely unintentionally) started the thread hijack - my apologies. Your point was certainly a resonable one to make and I'm sure it's only because it had been discussed at length in the past that folks didn't respond in quite the way you expected and allowed the thread to drift into tangents.

Thank you Divamum, no worries thumb.gif

I just wanted to keep people on the subject, because I HATE cheaters... :puke1
    divamum wrote:
    Anyway, it seems that the new system will render most *controllable* exif quibbles redundant which will make the mods' lives MUCH easier and happier which is A. Very. Good. Thing.! nod.gif

This will "keep Kiki sane too" :giggle
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    This will "keep Kiki sane too" :giggle

BTW I changed my nickname from Kiki to photo-bug wings.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • GreensquaredGreensquared Registered Users Posts: 2,115 Major grins
    edited December 16, 2008
    jwear wrote:
    so it is ok to save all the extra steps and save for the web resize and post from the computer --can this be true eek7.gif please say yes but ----headscratch.gif what will they write about now eek7.gifne_nau.gif :cry

Please DO NOT use "save for web".
    Emily
    Psalm 62:5-6

• DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited December 16, 2008
    Please DO NOT use "save for web".
    Yup, this is stated in the challenge rules, and entry thread.

No more extra steps, but we will still, of course, be checking the photos, it's just a lot easier now as our smugmug gallery can read exif quickly and easily.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]