A new marketing card

2»

Comments

• Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    ChatKat wrote:
    opinions are like...(fill in the blank) we all have one. It's Perfect. Print it!
    15524779-Ti.gif - this started out good and got so much better as you applied the advice received in a very intelligent manner. WOW! Time to print!
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    The final looks great. What size do you print?.....do you print anything on the backside?

FWIW....and I am in no way insinuating you should change a thing....

I do composites for my blog regularly. Lately I have taken to sampling a color from one or two of the images in the composite to use as a BG color. I then apply a texture overlay on the BG to give it some depth. It is a nice look.
  • SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    Thanks Kathy, Scott, Wings & Jeff. Yes, time to print. Jeff, it will be a 5x7, one sided. I may use this on a fold card as well for something different on tables and such at other events then create something for the back and inside.

Yes, using the color picker sampling colors in images works very well. BTW.....that's what was done on this, albeit it looks a bit lighter on screen. Wanted a bit darker bg so the images would pop. I do this often for album design and you may have noticed on the website as well...especially the pricing pages. Thanks for sharing that Jeff.

Thank you all again....your time is very much appreciated!thumb.gifclap
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • jayegirljayegirl Registered Users Posts: 276 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2009
    I like it. Improvements made it better! The font was bothering me but you fixed that. One more nit picking opinion/suggestion:
    Turn on the grid in your program. Either resize the bottom left and right picture or adjust your text so that the bottom sentence is even with the pictures as you go from left to right. I hope I described that properly. Just my two cents.
    Jaye