*ENTRY* Thread DSS Mega-Challenge #3 (Night)

2»

Comments

• mtmillzmtmillz Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Great Round!!
    I know it's not over yet, but what a great round! I am very flattered to be a part of it...and with such wonderful images. Good luck to everyone and I hope you all had a blast creating your entries, I did!

thumb.gifthumb Two thumbs up
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 23, 2009
    Alright, this one's closed...

Only 18 entries, that's a pretty large percentage of non-entrants ne_nau.gif

missing in action:
    cjmchch
    jeffreaux2
    liflander
    Manfr3d
    micalngelo
    MrsCue
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• LlywellynLlywellyn Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,186 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Wow, that is a large percentage. I know Jeff posted that he might not swing it because of his schedule. I hope everyone else is okay and it's simply a case of real life making demands. :(:
  • divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Llywellyn wrote:
    Wow, that is a large percentage. I know Jeff posted that he might not swing it because of his schedule. I hope everyone else is okay and it's simply a case of real life making demands. :(:

cjmchch also posted that real life intervened with shooting (he's getting married in a couple of weeks!)
  • jeffmeyersjeffmeyers Registered Users Posts: 1,535 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2009
    Llywellyn wrote:

Real life is such a bummer. If only we could simply photograph real life and not have to deal with it directly. rolleyes1.gif

Seriously though, I'm sorry that so many were not able to participate. I hope there were no serious emergencies, just the normal difficulties of real life for the last two weeks.
    More Photography . . . Less Photoshop [. . . except when I do it]
    Jeff Meyers
  • jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited February 24, 2009
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Alright, this one's closed...

Only 18 entries, that's a pretty large percentage of non-entrants ne_nau.gif

missing in action:
    cjmchch
    jeffreaux2
    liflander
    Manfr3d
    micalngelo
    MrsCue

Yup...I'm on that list.....

Ive been super busy.....but not with photography lately.....more on that here...

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=121494

There is a new 50D, a light stand and 60 inch umbrella, 45 inch umbrella, and a few boxes (unopened) of batteries and CF cards on my desk that have been sitting here a month without being used. To put it in perspective....I havent shot anything since before I bought the CF cards....and have already gotten the rebates. Ill be back soon though as March and April should both keep me busy behind the camera.