Mega-Challenge

2»

Comments

• TangoTango Registered Users Posts: 4,592 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    I'm not getting email from dgrin so I came back to look.

I guess what Shay said about failure being feedback and the fact that I didn't score a point kinda sums it up.

Thanks Emily.

peace,gail
    if your entry placed 11th with every judge then yes, you would not get a point.... but, there is no way to know what a judge thinks so dont fret...
    Aaron Nelson
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    if your entry placed 11th with every judge then yes, you would not get a point.... but, there is no way to know what a judge thinks so dont fret...

I wont fret:D

g
    edited February 26, 2009
    Gail, i scored 20 points....so im going to talk myself into the story that 2 judges gave me perfect 10's.....heeheee, and the other three judges are blindrolleyes1.gif

(i hope everyone knows we all are joking about blind judges)
    Aaron Nelson
  • The Curious CamelThe Curious Camel Registered Users Posts: 943 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009
    Gail, i scored 20 points....so im going to talk myself into the story that 2 judges gave me perfect 10's.....heeheee, and the other three judges are blindrolleyes1.gif

I think they know everyone is kidding.

You talk yourself into whatever you can imagine. eek7.gif I love your entry. I believe I commented on it in the gallery. It was so creative. You are truly blessed to be surrounded by such beautiful landscapes. Your work is georgous...

peace alway, gail:D
  • dlplumerdlplumer Registered Users Posts: 8,081 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2009

They all gave me zeros. They are blind.
    edited February 26, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    They all gave me zeros. They are blind.

now your starting to make me wonder about you.... eek7.gif
    Aaron Nelson
    edited February 27, 2009
    now your starting to make me wonder about you.... eek7.gif

I'm just playing Aaron. To be totally honest, I know how easy it is for people to take this too seriously, and I honestly find these challenges to be such a privilege in which to participate. They are fun, and provide a wealth of learning. My form of humor is dead pan sarcasm and satire. I am an observer of human nature, and I like to expose the obvious by making it humorously visible. Do you know how many people on these threads actually thought I was serious? rolleyes1.gif I even just got you believing it and you STARTED this joke. rolleyes1.gif Do you think I really care about being a total loser. rolleyes1.gif Not at all. You watch. I'll be back when we get some judges who have some real taste rolleyes1.gif I'm joking Emily, Ziggy, Ian, Ivar, David.....iloveyou.gifiloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif

Love,
    Dan
  • coscorrosacoscorrosa Registered Users Posts: 2,284 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2009
    dlplumer wrote:
    I'm just playin Aaron. To be totally honest, I know how easy it is for people to take this too seriously, and I honestly find these challenges to be such a privilege to participate in. They are fun, and provide a wealth of learning. My form of humor is dead pan sarcasm and satire. I am an observer of human nature, and I like to expose the obvious by making it humorously visible. Do you know how many people actually thought I was serious on this thread? rolleyes1.gif I even just got you believing it and you STARTED this joke. rolleyes1.gif Do you think I really care about being a total loser. Not at all. You watch. I'll be back when we get some judges who have some real taste rolleyes1.gif I'm joking Emily, Ziggy, Ian.....iloveyou.gifiloveyou.gifiloveyou.gif

Love,
    Dan

As a fellow member of the sarcastic club all I have to say is:rolleyes1.gif

Having a sense of humor will always be more important than winning a contest deal.gif
    edited February 27, 2009
    coscorrosa wrote:
    As a fellow member of the sarcastic club all I have to say is:rolleyes1.gif

Having a sense of humor will always be more important than winning a contest deal.gif

Glad to hear it Ron. And by the way, as you already know, as soon as I saw your shot I knew it was a winner. Your landscapes are mega great, and this one was no exception. wings.gifclap.gif