Recent Seniors

2»

Comments

• jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited April 21, 2009
    Agnieszka wrote:
    I guess that's true. Do you even have them come in for an interview / appointment beforehand? I do an album every year, styles change, I guess .... + my brides always want to see the newest paper / covers ne_nau.gif

I'm pretty sure your albums would sell! I remember that loooved your layout(s), very nicely done. iloveyou.gif

I do have a rather lengthy pitch that is mostly about locations, clothing and make-up. For instance, I request "no lip gloss"...and try to nail down other details as well. Usually this is over the telephone with someone who has already seen my website or work elsewhere. Having a book on-hand to show them on the day of the shoot wouldn't be a bad idea though....just as a teaser to see what one looks like.
    edited April 21, 2009
    Travis wrote:
    Dude, I'm really beginning to hate you out of pure jealous rage at your subjects, techniques, processing,..... everything. rolleyes1.gif These images rock as usual!!! I think I'm going to purchase a 1:1 macro lens and simply shoot copies of your images from now on. mwink.gif

Sheesh....and yours are equal or better.....why would you want to do a silly thing like that?
    edited April 21, 2009
    ladytx wrote:
    A wonderful set of photos. You have much to be happy and proud of.

Thanks LT,

This season has at times been an exercise in futility....mostly due to poor weather. I shot two sessions in the rain....one in 38F degrees cold....and another on a day it didnt rain but was BAD cloudy. All in all though I am satisfied with the results.

Thanks for commenting. I appreciate the kind remarks.