Moonrise Over Cathedral Rock-Sedona, AZ

2»

Comments

• schmooschmoo Registered Users Posts: 8,468 Major grins
    edited June 15, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    Along size the road -- wow, wouldn't have guessed that. I looked up the moonrise/sunset times already. However, taking into account the azimuth angle for picking the proper location is a bit of genius that wouldn't have occurred to me. In fact, I'm still not sure how to put that knowledge to practical use, but I have a couple of weeks to figure it out. deal.gif

BTW, so many photographers are very protective of things like locations, techniques and the like. I think that's pretty darn sporting of you to share your knowledge like this and I really appreciate it. thumb.gifthumb

-joel

15524779-Ti.gif completely. Argyle, I'm not even sure what to do with that website that you posted, but it sounds like it's the hot tip for stalking the moon. eek7.gif
  • argyleargyle Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited June 18, 2009
    kdog wrote:
    Along size the road -- wow, wouldn't have guessed that. I looked up the moonrise/sunset times already. However, taking into account the azimuth angle for picking the proper location is a bit of genius that wouldn't have occurred to me. In fact, I'm still not sure how to put that knowledge to practical use, but I have a couple of weeks to figure it out. deal.gif

BTW, so many photographers are very protective of things like locations, techniques and the like. I think that's pretty darn sporting of you to share your knowledge like this and I really appreciate it. thumb.gifthumb

-joel

Not a problem. I figured why not...my shooting partner let me in on the secret as well (but you still have to persevere and get the shot...sometimes its there, and other times its not). mwink.gif
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son". - Dean Wormer