Chal 41 ginger comments?

2»

Comments

• ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    Cross Creek
    25996826-L.jpg

After I collaged them I used "Fade whatever" I had done, to use multiply to blend them. It is a good tecnique I like. Out of Ben Wilmore's Photoshop CS
    Studio Techniques book. I am nothing without a book on my lap for certain proceedures and learning.ne_nau.gif

ginger

Two photos used, one taken 6/19/2005, the other one taken 6/21/2005
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • GatorGator Registered Users Posts: 192 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    Wow! This one worked quite well too!! I have a Photoshop CS book, I should pull it out and practice this. Very cool!thumb.gif
  • davevdavev Registered Users Posts: 3,118 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    ginger_55 wrote:
    25996826-L.jpg

After I collaged them I used "Fade whatever" I had done, to use multiply to blend them. It is a good tecnique I like. Out of Ben Wilmore's Photoshop CS
    Studio Techniques book. I am nothing without a book on my lap for certain proceedures and learning.ne_nau.gif

ginger
    Ginger, I like this a lot.

dave.
    dave.

Basking in the shadows of yesterday's triumphs'.
  • erich6erich6 Registered Users Posts: 1,638 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    Excellent! I really like this blended shot. clap.gifclap.gif

Erich
  • ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    Thanks everyone. Just got home from the library and Magnolia. Am going to upload my stuff. Since going "RAW" my uploads take a very long time.

Is this typical. 37 minutes on a two gb card, or is there a faster, newer way. I use an old sandisk thing to upload with. It used to be very fast, especially with the jpgs on the 64 mb cards.

thanks, again, for stopping and nice comments.

I like that shot, too. Depending on what I do the next couple of days, I will probably enter that one. I think it shows the message.

I think that must be a baby bird, holding on for dear life. The older birds just fly there and perch. Cute.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • FlyingginaFlyinggina Registered Users Posts: 2,639 Major grins
    edited June 24, 2005
    :jawdrop Your latest collage is stunning. Good luck with it or whatever you decide to enter. Your photos are wonderful. clap.gifclap.gifclap.gif

Flyinggina

Email
  • AngeloAngelo Super Moderators Posts: 8,937 moderator
    edited June 24, 2005
    G - some really nice stuff here. I think my favorite is the egret and the house but it's hard to choose. Excellent thumb.gif