cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    I have three proof delay's awaiting me right now
    PROOF Pro Order # 1218874
    OF Pro Order # 1216433
    er # 1216416
    all of the links in these emails divert me to my main gallery page

Keith, it looks like you have two accounts. Can you please confirm you are logged in as the account that made the sale? The other account will not be able to access that account's orders and you would see exactly what you describe.
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/
  • Options
    beetle8beetle8 Registered Users Posts: 677 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    cabbey wrote:
    Keith, it looks like you have two accounts. Can you please confirm you are logged in as the account that made the sale? The other account will not be able to access that account's orders and you would see exactly what you describe.
    I do not have 2 accounts, I am correctly logged in. I am always logged in, but just in case have already tried logging out and back in.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Interesting that it appears to you that I have two accounts, worrisome,
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    Interesting that it appears to you that I have two accounts, worrisome,
    Please do not worry, it was a mistake on my part. Other site is champion-pics, not you :)
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    I do not have 2 accounts, I am correctly logged in. I am always logged in, but just in case have already tried logging out and back in.
    Keith, please forward me the prosales proof email, ATTN: Andy at our help desk, thanks.
  • Options
    echmrrechmrr Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Sales History Issue
    I am having a similar issue; when I click the "view details" button for an order on the Sales History page, it takes me to my home page.
    edited October 16, 2009
    Got an email from support suggesting that it was browser related, I get the same result in both Safari and FF.
    Also, don't want you wasting resources on me so I wanted to make sure you knew I had an email into support as well.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Keith, please forward me the prosales proof email, ATTN: Andy at our help desk, thanks.
    I will do that Andy but the problem isn't specific to that, I also get the same result when clicking the "View Details" link in the sales history section.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    Got an email from support suggesting that it was browser related, I get the same result in both Safari and FF.
    Also, don't want you wasting resources on me so I wanted to make sure you knew I had an email into support as well.
    Keith, doing it in one place not two, is best. And right now, I'm helping you so please, let's please stay right here. Did you send me the email ATTN: Andy at the help desk? I can't see or find it right now. I really need it.

EDIT: I see you sent them now. Thanks.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Keith, doing it in one place not two, is best. And right now, I'm helping you so please, let's please stay right here. Did you send me the email ATTN: Andy at the help desk? I can't see or find it right now. I really need it.

EDIT: I see you sent them now. Thanks.
    In my defense Andy, the email to support was sent in before I even came to the forums this morning. I didn't receive a response until I just informed you of it, and I informed you of it for the very reason that I didn't want someone wasting their time while someone else was on the task.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    echmrr wrote:
    I am having a similar issue; when I click the "view details" button for an order on the Sales History page, it takes me to my home page.
    Noted - we're on it, standby.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    In my defense Andy, the email to support was sent in before I even came to the forums this morning. I didn't receive a response until I just informed you of it, and I informed you of it for the very reason that I didn't want someone wasting their time while someone else was on the task.
    :) No worries - just wanted to keep it here... thanks!

We fixed it internally, it'll be on the live site a bit later today.

Sorry for the brief hassle!
  • Options
    Chris OChris O Registered Users Posts: 66 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    I'm getting the same issue, I can't view order details. They just take me back to the home page.

Example (they all do it though):
    Order #1209710
  • Options
    GringriffGringriff Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Ditto
    beetle8 wrote:
    all of them Andy

Same here, I have already emailed the support heroes.
    Andy
    http://andygriffinphoto.com/
    http://andygriffin.smugmug.com/
    Canon 7D, 70-200mm L, 50 and 85 primes, Tamron 17-50, 28-135
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Gringriff wrote:
    Same here, I have already emailed the support heroes.
    Right. Hi guys - we know this, it's all fixed internally and will be fixed live on the site later today, sorry for the brief hassle.
  • Options
    LinhLinh Registered Users Posts: 68 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Not to disappoint, but: "If we do our job perfectly, the site will function as if nothing changed" :D

.. but after this, watch out deal.gif

heh, well, I meant that the work today would lay the groundwork =)
    vote on the following smugmug feedback:
    CSS Block To Flow Down To Children Folders/Pages/Galleries
    [URL="http://feedback.smugmug.com/forums/17723-smugmug/suggestions/1104583-a-bulk-
    gallery-download-button-for-my-visitors"]bulk download option for clients[/URL]
  • Options
    J.W.Lee PhotoJ.W.Lee Photo Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    echmrr wrote:

Having the same exact issue.
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Having the same exact issue.
    Hi Guys, please see my posts :D It's (prosales page, view details) broken for everyone.

We know it, it's fixed internally and we'll have the fix live on the site a bit later today. Sorry for the hassle.
  • Options
    J.W.Lee PhotoJ.W.Lee Photo Registered Users Posts: 17 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Andy wrote:
    Hi Guys, please see my posts :D It's (prosales page, view details) broken for everyone.

We know it, it's fixed internally and we'll have the fix live on the site a bit later today. Sorry for the hassle.

It's all good. Thanks for the update Andy. :D
  • Options
    papajaypapajay Registered Users Posts: 441 Major grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Is the site faster?
    Maybe it's just my imagination (don't think so), or maybe there just aren't a lot of people on the Internet or SmugMug, in particular, this morning (doubt that)...

SMUGMUG APPEARS TO BE NOTICEABLY "PEPPIER"!clap.gif

The green progress bar at the bottom of my display used to step a block or two at a time, and after a pause of a couple seconds fill to the right, but it would still be anywhere from two to five seconds before the gallery would appear.

Now, the progress bar slams almost instantly to the right side of the container, and the gallery pops up within a second or two.

Was this behavior one of the things you guys were specifically working on?
  • Options
    hermanchermanc Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited October 16, 2009
    I must say the site is WAY faster than before. Very excited about it!

I hope it will increase sales as clients no longer have to wait as long for things to load! Thank you!
  • Options
    echmrrechmrr Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited October 16, 2009
    Image Uploads
    I use Star Explorer for my image uploads and since the SM upgrade it errors out. I understand that this is a third party program but I am wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Thanks!
    edited October 16, 2009
    What is to become of my orders that were due to be pushed this morning that I can not proof/adjust/replace?
    I have to assume that these will indeed be pushed without my getting a chance to proof. Similar to the Bayphoto change over fiasco where I had three or four pending orders that got pushed and required me send out an email to the affected customers.
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited October 16, 2009
    beetle8 wrote:
    What is to become of my orders that were due to be pushed this morning that I can not proof/adjust/replace?
    I have to assume that these will indeed be pushed without my getting a chance to proof. Similar to the Bayphoto change over fiasco where I had three or four pending orders that got pushed and required me send out an email to the affected customers.

Hi Keith,

I checked the orders referenced earlier, and it looks like there is still 6 or 7 hours left on the proof delay. We should have this issue fixed before that time. Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    edited October 16, 2009
    Barb wrote:
    Hi Keith,

I checked the orders referenced earlier, and it looks like there is still 6 or 7 hours left on the proof delay. We should have this issue fixed before that time. Again, we're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Sadly I have to leave shortly so even if it were fixed now I wouldn't have the time to proof them,