D90/D300 comparison Questions

2»

Comments

• cab.in.bostoncab.in.boston Registered Users Posts: 634 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    Kyle D wrote:
    People! Please stop making me want a D300s!

Sorry 'bout that... Until I actually decide to get one, all I can do is vent about wanting one. iloveyou.gif
    Father, husband, dog lover, engineer, Nikon shooter
    My site 365 Project
  • Kyle DKyle D Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    Well, being a University student...selling my car to fund a D300s probably isn't the best of ideas but I have thought about it. Although, doing that I wouldn't be a University student anymore seeing as I have to commute 40 minutes to campus each way and thus would be unable to do so. :cry
    Kyle D.

Not allowed to enter Henry's alone anymore...

Kyle Derkachenko Photography
  • Jeremy WinterbergJeremy Winterberg Registered Users Posts: 1,233 Major grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    Kyle D wrote:
    Well, being a University student...selling my car to fund a D300s probably isn't the best of ideas but I have thought about it. Although, doing that I wouldn't be a University student anymore seeing as I have to commute 40 minutes to campus each way and thus would be unable to do so. :cry

Yeah, I hear ya man. Although i don't have to commute very far (at my school last semester I was on campus so I could walk to everything within 5 minutes.... this semester I'm transferring to a school that is abuot 5 miles away from my parent's house.), I would die without my SUV. I had to sell most of my camera gear to be able to afford a used D300 and a used Nikkor 17-55 2.8... but man it was worth it!
    Jer