More Unique Arizona

2»

Comments

• anwmn1anwmn1 Registered Users Posts: 3,469 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2009
    redleash wrote:
    Terrific series--you're doing some amazing work! I'm equally impressed by what you go through to get your shots. You guys are truly dedicated to your craft!

I love #4 and 5--great colors and lines in both. But all of them are lovely to behold!

Lauren

Thank you Lauren- appreciate the comments. iloveyou.gif
    "The Journey of life is as much in oneself as the roads one travels"

Aaron Newman

Facebook: Capturing Light and Emotion
    edited December 20, 2009
    dls wrote:
    awesome shots. like #5 the most, with 6 a close second. and #1 looks straight out of an outdoor/rec mag or advert. kudos.thumb.gif

Thanks Dan! -- hmmm.. now if I can only get a magazine to print that one- that would be sweet! :D

Aaron Newman

edited December 20, 2009
    Absolutely amazing. Wonder series.

Phil - thanks for taking the time to view the shots and make such nice comments. Much appreciated.

Aaron Newman

• clikrf8clikrf8 Registered Users Posts: 16 Big grins
    edited December 21, 2009
    Absolutely stunning. And, these are not drive by shots. I plan to be around Page/Kanab/St. George for two or more weeks. At this point, the only for sure is a 7 day shoot of Zion from January 4-10. Being a lousy driver, I probably won't do much off-roading to get to these vistas as I will be solo. Probably will reserve this type of travel for next fall when hubby will drive. If anyone will be in that area when I am, I can be flexible about locations. It is always nice to have a photo buddy, especially one who can 4x4 with competence. I would even pay for someone to take me to those places. After drooling over your photos and Laurent Martres', I want to be there.

I meant to add that #6 is my favorite although the other shots are superb. That one just has everything going for it composition wise.