My Experiment - You're ALL invited to join...

2»

Comments

• michswissmichswiss Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,235 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2010
    I managed to not get a shot this morning. It was pitch black and dense fog. To top it off, I didn't have a western view. ne_nau.gif :cry Sorry about that.
  • RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,955 moderator
    edited March 1, 2010
    Well, this will probably take the prize for least interesting sky, but that's the way it was. lol3.gif
    799834544_7FBfv-XL.jpg
  • senorjaxsenorjax Registered Users Posts: 298 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2010
    Well, I finally got back in range of my computer so here's my 207 photo. Actually 407 local time, the equivalent of US Central time. The sun was getting more in the way every second and I was wishing for a well placed cloud but no luck (It was cloudy all but one of the other nine days though). I compensated for the washout with some judicious editing, the kind that really grates on my wife's conservative sensibilities. I can live with it though and I don't remember any rule against mangling photos. At the very least it should be another sign that spring is almost here.

[IMG][/img]807379016_rHiHi-L.jpg
    Jay
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 10, 2010
    senorjax wrote:
    Well, I finally got back in range of my computer so here's my 207 photo. Actually 407 local time, the equivalent of US Central time. The sun was getting more in the way every second and I was wishing for a well placed cloud but no luck (It was cloudy all but one of the other nine days though). I compensated for the washout with some judicious editing, the kind that really grates on my wife's conservative sensibilities. I can live with it though and I don't remember any rule against mangling photos. At the very least it should be another sign that spring is almost here.

[IMG][/img]807379016_rHiHi-L.jpg

What a beautiful place to be at the time to take a photo. I would of loved it :D
  • Candid ArtsCandid Arts Registered Users Posts: 1,685 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    Awesome everyone! Thank you all for your photos.

I'm going to be doing another "My Experiment" here soon, with some other variables, and other requirements. Hopefully we can get some more shots this round.

A great thanks to everyone to participated...clap.gifclapclap.gifclap
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2010
    I enjoyed it. It was a simple challenge, but kind of hard to since I wanted to be in a certain place at the time to take it. Looking forward to your next experiment :D